6 colors available

BY QUAKER #18 in Hot Cereal

Quaker Instant Oatmeal Flavor Variety Pack: Heart healthy 160 calories 3g fiber 26g whole grains Kosher Variety pack includes: 8 packets of Maple & Brown Sugar, 4 packets of Cinnamon & Spice, and 8 packets of Apples & Cinnamon see more...

Buy on Walmart
Manda B.
Manda B.
The BEST. Let's be honest: drafty kitchens like mine, plus cold weather, plus mornings (or midnight snacks) can be painful with the chill. You want quick. You want hot. You want NOW. Quaker's Instant Oatmeal Packers are a phenomenal way to grab something delicious, filling, and warm fast. And you can't beat the price. Cinnamon & Spice is my favorite but I usually have a few different boxes floating around to appease my different cravings. Honestly? Probably my favorite cold weather snack EVER.
Kaylin C.
Kaylin C.
West Columbia, SC
I've always been a fan of Quaker, and have been eating their oatmeal for quite a while. I particularly like how it's not not overly sweet, and tastes great whether you're using milk or water to mix it with. I've even found myself adding it to homemade granola bars for added taste, and have even mixed it with cottage cheese in the mornings (dry).
Renee C.
Renee C.
I eat this every single day at work. I eat this for breakfast. It is quick and easy to make. I just put hot water in a bowl and add the oatmeal and you're done. It takes away the hunger and it's pretty tasty. Not sure why this flavor is not at my local Walmart (but at the neighborhood Publix) but I'd like to see this flavor available more.
Adam F.
Adam F.
Wapakoneta, OH
Quaker Oats cinnamon and spice variety oatmeal is one of the better classic recipe varieties offered. Not too overpowering on the cinnamon/spice mixture and definitely not bland. The only major complaint I have is that I go through a box too fast because I always have to make 2 pouches otherwise I am starving in an hour.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Toano, VA
Love, love,love! They provide a quick and easy way to enjoy your favorite comfort food! My mom fixed us oatmeal almost every day before school during the colder months and I still love it. Now it's even easier to prepare, which is great now that there never seems to be time to do those little things anymore.
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH
My kids always loved quaker oatmeal and these little instep pouches always made it easy for them to take care of breakfast while on the go. The cinnamon and spice flavor is wonderful and always reminds me of fall/winter time. I definitely recommend quaker oatmeal for a nutritious, easy breakfast.
Missy H.
Missy H.
Indianapolis, IN
This is some of my very favorite oatmeal! I wish I could make homemade oatmeal taste this good! I love to add raisins to it after it's done cooking in the microwave. A great value and very easy to make. Great for breakfast when I'm in a hurry and it does a great job of keeping me feeling full.
Drea J.
Drea J.
Miami, Fl
I grab these in the morning whenever I'm feeling a bit tired and lazy. They are very convenient and fast to prepare. The nutritional value is great. The price is right. My only complaint is that the little packets need to come with more oatmeal in them. I may be slim but I eat a lot!
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These instant oatmeal packets are perfect for busy mornings. They are easy to make, and taste great. They are perfect for mornings that you want something healthy but not all the hassle. The Cinnamon and Spice flavor gives you that little bit of sugar you might need in the morning.
Candace S.
Candace S.
This is the only type of oatmeal that I actually like. It has amazing flavor. I would say it is the best type of oatmeal that Quaker makes. I usually find this at Walmart, but not every Walmart has it in stock. I eat it whenever I get a chance, and I would definitely buy it again.
Tatyanna B.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Is the cinnamon really strong?
kathryne s.
kathryne s.
I've always enjoyed homemade oatmeal in the winter for breakfast lunch or dinner, depending on my mood. Haave been leary to try out the instant packages as I don't like a slimy oatmeal or one too meally.