Quaker® Cinnamon Roll Instant Oatmeal uploaded by Jade S.

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mimi F.
Who doesn’t love oatmeal on a cold morning. The cinnamon roll flavor smells and tastes just like a warm cinnamon roll coming from the oven. Oatmeal is a healthy breakfast with plenty of nutrition to keep you satisfied till lunch. Don’t forget to pick some up on your next trip to the grocery. I highly recommend them!
Samantha B.
Anaheim, CA
All of the Quaker oatmeal pouches with cinnamon or other spices - I love! The oatmeal is fresh and the flavor is big enough to taste but not overpowering. I feel better starting the day with something more healthy!
Elizabeth L.
West Chicago , Il
Its convenient and healthy when sugar isn't added to it. I usually get it from Walmart and the first time I tried it I fell in love. I usually try to buy the container because for some reason I feel it's healthier but going back to work has made time tight so I use this instead lol
Erica S.
Frankfort, IN
Oh how I wish this product would come back! I was completely hooked on this and then I could no longer find it anywhere. I tried other flavors and other brands and it is definitely not the same. This cereal hit the spot every time. All three of my children favored this as well. Super dissapointed that this has been discontinued.
Ashley A.
Ferriday, LA
Quaker Cinnamon roll Instant Oatmeal 10 Ct Box Is very good,I buy this everytime i go shopping. The packs are always full,my kids love it also. Better with milk than water.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
I was never one for oatmeal until I tried Quaker Oats! It's so yummy and definitely filling! This makes me fill for a while. I love that this brand has multiple flavors and are affordable! Definitely worth trying!
Megan S.
Westminster, CO
Omg! This is my absolute favorite oatmeal! I haven't been able to find it lately, so I've been getting brown sugar and cinnamon. I need the cinnamon roll oatmeal back in my life!:( Absolutely love this product so much!
Ashley U.
Los Angeles, CA
Every morning my grandma use to make this for me before school. Its definitely good snd being that to many kids dont like oatmeal, buying the ones that have flavor helps because they have amazing flavors!!
Ivonne M.
This tastes amazing and it is easy to prepare.It is easy to prepare but it depends on how you like it cause sometimes you have to add other ingredients.I do recommend this product you should try it.
Meaghan A.
I eat this almost everyday for breakfast! Perfect for a quick and easy breakfast. The flavor is very sweet. I always have this oatmeal in my pantry for a go to meal! It isn't too filling which is perfect for the morning!
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Is this as good as it sound
CHRISTA f.
If you like really flavored oatmeal yes it is but i am more of a brown sugar and butter person.