Quaker® Cinnamon Roll Instant Oatmeal uploaded by Jade S.

BY QUAKER #39 in Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sonia Soyeon J.
I love Quaker Oatmeal! As a college student, I don't always have time to cook hot oatmeal in the mornings because I need to get to class. Although Quaker brands tend to have a lot of sugar, I usually end up trying to dilute the sugar by adding a lot of hot water--which definitely helps with the sugary taste of the oatmeal. Then I add my favorite fruits, and wallah! It's a perfect breakfast!
Kelly D.
Cheyenne, WY
This is one of my favorite cold weather breakfasts. It's affordable and easy to make, at home or at work. It's a little bit more hearty than just a granola bar or something and it tastes really good. I feel like I always buy Quaker oatmeal because it reminds me of my childhood, which isn't a bad thing.
Angie S.
Phoenix, AZ
Love waking up in the morning and making me some Quaker oatmeal! Its soo good! Making this in the winter is the best because when it's done it's all nice and warm and you feel it just warm you up! Great for beakfast! Recommend if you have kids! Bet they will love this as much as i do!
Elizabeth L.
West Chicago , Il
Its convenient and healthy when sugar isn't added to it. I usually get it from Walmart and the first time I tried it I fell in love. I usually try to buy the container because for some reason I feel it's healthier but going back to work has made time tight so I use this instead lol
Melissa Z.
Alexandria, VA
As far as instant oatmeal is concerned this is an absolute favorite of mine. There's something warming and comforting about the flavor of the cinnamon roll in this oatmeal. I bought it at Harris Teeter and will certainly go back and buy more when the weather gets a little cooler!
Lauren M.
Darnestown, MD
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Tastes so yummy! Such good oatmeal. Love the texture! Tastes so sweet it could be a dessert! The only con is that it makes me want a cinnamon roll afterwards! i have it every morning for breakfast! Can buy anywhere and pretty inexpensive!
Gustavo V.
Panorama City, CA
These oats are good they have a great taste. Not sure if the taste is cinnamon roll exactly but they are sweet. Super easy to make just add water or milk and heat up. Add some fruit and breakfast is ready
Patricia W.
Etters, PA
Taste just like a cinnamon roll! These are convenient and cook very quickly. They come in individual serving packets for even easier use. Not too much and not too little, perfect amount. Yummy!!!!!!!
Santanna T.
Green Pond, AL
My son eats this I do not he also loves the strawberries and cream flavor we purchase these on a regular basis very easy to make a s can be made in the microwave
Suzanne H.
I love using the Quaker Instant Oatmeal for many things. Obviously, you can use it as actual oatmeal, but I also use it when I make energy bite recipes.
Ieesha H.
Is this as good as it sound
CHRISTA f.
Lynchburg, TN
If you like really flavored oatmeal yes it is but i am more of a brown sugar and butter person.