Quaker® Cinnamon Pecan Bread Soft Baked Bars uploaded by Mariana S.

BY QUAKER #64 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker™ Cinnamon Pecan Bread Flavor Soft Baked Bars.
EST 1877.
5g fiber.
Contains 4g of total fat per serving.
20% daily value of 5 B vitamins.
6g protein.
11g sugars.

Buy on Walmart
juany faselis P.
Doral, FL
me encanta llevar estar barras en mi cartera son muy practica cuando tengo mucha hambre y ando rapido me gusta comerlas después de la comida a media tarde su precio es bueno porque tiene muy buena calidad me gustas bastante siempre las compro en el super
christian l.
Whenever I didn't have time to make myself breakfast in the morning I would take these to work, they have an amazing flavor & they do taste even better when you warm them up in the microwave, give them a try 😊
Stephanie H.
Very soft, so soft it literally breaks when you try to hold it. This product tastes amazing but the price is quite steep, for 5 packets of cookies. Nevertheless, the taste is great, love the soft texture and the pecan is really brought out in this recipe.
Jana B.
These are good to have on hand for a mid morning snack. My stomach can't handle a lot in the morning, so I will usually have this in my lunch to eat once I get to school or work. Good with coffee and feels indulgent without forking over a bunch of money to a coffee shop bakery.
Ashlyn B.
I find these a little too sweet for breakfast so I usually eat them as a midday snack but they're still pretty great! There's a good balance between the cinnamon and other flavors. Will definitely try to find a bigger box of them because we can't seem to keep these in the house
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
These bars are delicious! Great texture and very filling. The icing on top adds just the right amount of extra sweetness. The only reason I only gave 4 stars is that they are semi pricey considering they come in 5 packs.
Julie W.
Phil Campbell , AL
I love these bars! They are quick and easy to throw in my purse in the mornings. I usually eat one on the way to work and it keeps me feeling full until lunch time. The price is great and you can buy them at target.
Morgan A.
Omaha, Ne
Amazing!!!!!!!!! ❤️❤️ love love love this product. It's everything and then some. Love it so much! First time trying this. Loved it's would get it again. Highly recommend to others. I love how perfect they taste!! 😍
stehpanie l.
Boa Vista
crunchy pecans, chewy raisins, and cinnamon with 5g fiber and 6g protein. It’s a scrumptious and hearty way to help fuel your day. even if it looks delicious and contains great ingredients, I'm not a fan because I'm allergic to cinnamon
Nina G.
Los Teques, Miranda

I love these cereal bars complement rich and know my snacks are not too sweet so IYou are toast I particularly like it because when you bite creaky
like even more!