BY QUAKER

Buy on Walmart
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Fairport, NY
Farina is big in a Spanish household. This brand seems to satisfy everyone who loves to eat this. I make it for the kids at least twice a week before school. It's like oatmeal, but it's more fine grained. I think it's better for people who have a texture problem with regular oatmeal.
Lovely mom A.
Lovely mom A.
Foodie Expert
Love cinnamon oat meals. So delicious and yummy for breakfast. I would have this for my diet. I got them at Walmart, Kroger and most of the store are available. Would be great a coupon for good price. Recommended to anyway who want to have a tasty breakfast.
Kara H.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
I love to eat this cinnamon creamy wheat farina in the morning. its so hearty and fills you up all morning. its got a great taste and you can add anything you want in it like fruit or sugar. its so good just by itself too. i recommend to everyone even kids
Sara P.
Sara P.
Foodie Expert
I really didn't like this product. Everything about it just wasn't for me. It was my first time buying this specific product from this brand and I'm disappointed. No pros. Just cons. Way too dry, flaky, gross, too much wheat taste, I'll never buy again.
Nilmarie A.
Nilmarie A.
Foodie Expert
One of my grandma's favorite, therefore I grew up eating quakers wheat farina. This particular flavor is very sweet do becareful if you are trying to add sugar to it. It is a perfect breakfast dish that will make you feel full and healthy.
Rose C.
Rose C.
My husband introduced me to this cereal.
It's great w real maple syrup and just a pinch of cinnamon . It's heart healthy not a sugary breakfast food very affordable pennies per serving stay w you till lunch time
What's not to like!!!
Jeimy S.
Jeimy S.
Canovanas, PR
You may be tired or whatever, but definitely eat this morning is the glory and more if the person cooking is your mother, fista me that keeps me energy besides its flavor with cinnamon, I like him the stomach and is very healthy
Nelly M.
Nelly M.
Berwyn, IL
Let me start saying that my husband loves farina! When he tried it with cinnamon it was even better for him. He eat this in the winter. I am not a fan. It's a texture thing. If you live farina my husband recommends it!
Roxanne C.
Roxanne C.
Oneonta, NY
If it's a nice cold morning and I'm looking for something to eat, I definitely go for cinnamon creamy wheat Farina. I think it's very tasty and filling it. It's definitely a winter food for me but I really enjoy it!
Jeanette A.
Jeanette A.
Haledon, NJ
Sweet delicious, spicy, creamy and satisfying!
A great start to a morning! Fills you with energy that keeps you going all day! I recommend this to those who love to start every morning the right way!