Quaker® Cinnamon Creamy Wheat Farina

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart
Kaitlyn N.
My daughter's favorite breakfast consists of Quakers oatmeal with added cinnamon. I really enjoy everything about the Quaker brand and respect that they've been out for years. I would highly recommend to all !
nelle l.
Reading, PA
My favorite oatmeal . This is the best oatmeal so far I tried
I bought this at a grocery store and still pick this item up on
a weekly basis . This item is also a healthy alternative to cereals
and such. I would def buy again for me and my family
def would recommend for people to try
Vanessa C.
Fairport, NY
Farina is big in a Spanish household. This brand seems to satisfy everyone who loves to eat this. I make it for the kids at least twice a week before school. It's like oatmeal, but it's more fine grained. I think it's better for people who have a texture problem with regular oatmeal.
Sara P.
I really didn't like this product. Everything about it just wasn't for me. It was my first time buying this specific product from this brand and I'm disappointed. No pros. Just cons. Way too dry, flaky, gross, too much wheat taste, I'll never buy again.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
I love to eat this cinnamon creamy wheat farina in the morning. its so hearty and fills you up all morning. its got a great taste and you can add anything you want in it like fruit or sugar. its so good just by itself too. i recommend to everyone even kids
Mabel S.
Nashua , NH
Ever since I was a little girl, I enjoyed eating farina. I still enjoy eating it especially with all the different flavors now. I'am a mother of two now and also make this for them, they also love it! Such a great breakfast meal, and sooo filling.
Nilmarie A.
One of my grandma's favorite, therefore I grew up eating quakers wheat farina. This particular flavor is very sweet do becareful if you are trying to add sugar to it. It is a perfect breakfast dish that will make you feel full and healthy.
Jeimy S.
Canovanas, PR
You may be tired or whatever, but definitely eat this morning is the glory and more if the person cooking is your mother, fista me that keeps me energy besides its flavor with cinnamon, I like him the stomach and is very healthy
Lovely mom A.
Love cinnamon oat meals. So delicious and yummy for breakfast. I would have this for my diet. I got them at Walmart, Kroger and most of the store are available. Would be great a coupon for good price. Recommended to anyway who want to have a tasty breakfast.
Zerimar G.
Mission viejo, CA
Love the creaminess of this meal. Always a breakfast favorite of mine and super easy to find at vons , great value at a great price, I eat this at least once a week and I would recommend it to others