How is the chocolate on these? Some healthy chocolate snacks seem dry and bitter, is this the case with these bars?
Salisbury, MD - il y a 6 ans

3 answers

I actually like the chocolate on the quinoa bars...it's the same as the chocolate they use on their other bars. A little on the bitter-sweet side so it goes well with all the other flavors. Very tasty in my opinion and I usually want more than 1 bar which defeats the purpose lol.
il y a 5 ans
They're awesome! I HAAAAATE Quinoa, my girlfriend tries to get me to eat it all the time but it tastes like dirt, literally. But with these bars, I'll kill a box of them in less than 2days. I eat them at work on breaks, I eat them driving home from work, I even eat them at home on my days off. A far better snack than a candy bar and it's doesn't have that "I hate eating healthy food" taste. You'll most definitely like them, if I eat them and actually like them then ANYONE will. I'm a very picky eater and I won't eat anything other than these as a snack.
il y a 6 ans
Oh my gosh! These are absolutely AMAZING! Not dry or bitter at all. Quick, convenient and small enough to throw in your purse or bag! They are super delicious! I highly recommend them. My mom isn't a fan of quinoa but she LOVES these bars as well. She actually told me about them which is how I found out about them. Definitely try them! You won't be disappointed :).
il y a 6 ans