Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola BarsQuaker
Quaker Chocolate Nut Medley Quinoa Granola Bars

Quaker® Chocolate Nut Medley Quinoa Granola Bars

Quaker Quinoa Chocolate Nut Medley Granola Bars: Fuel your day 9 grams whole grain

Is the texture of these bars similar to the usual Quaker granola bars?
How is the chocolate on these? Some healthy chocolate snacks seem dry and bitter, is this the case with these bars?
Start your review of Quaker® Chocolate Nut Medley Quinoa Granola Bars!
How would you rate this product?
Jesse B.
Newark, DE
My favorite on-the-go snack!! It's so easy to grab this on my way out of the door and the quinoa helps me stay full throughout the morning until lunchtime! There is still granola in the bar, so gluten free folks BEWARE. However, the chocolate nut medley is my favorite of the bunch and I make sure to pick up a few every time I go to the grocery store.
Alexandra V.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Love bringing these bar in my purse to school to eat as a snack. They always satisfy me without me feeling guilty.
Mya R.
North Tonawanda, NY
These are perfect for an on the go snack especially when you are in need of that chocolate fix but trying to be more on the healthier side!
marja O.
It is very wonderful, whenever I can walk in the bag with one, when hunger strikes me as one, outside that is very tasty
Regina S.
DURHAM
I actually super love any of the Quinoa Granola bars by Quaker. I find the texture very light and crunchy and I don't feel like I'm being overloaded with sugar. I would assume that it's healthier than most granola bars and the flavor is pretty great.
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
These are really good granola bars. It tastes more chocolatety than granola in my opinion, which isn't a bad thing! They are one of my favorite on the go breakfast items.
Christine S.
I love quinoa, and it is best when you can have in a quaker bar. I really recommend it to you and family. To have on breakfast or as snack 😍😍😍😍
Raven C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Not a huge fan of granola bars but I must say these are pretty delicious. These are actually the only ones I can get my daughter to eat!
Rossibelt B.
Evansville, IN
Me gustó pero no me mato ! Lo compre para probar pero no es mi favorita tiene buen sabor.
kristin S.
When you see the name Quaker you know your getting a great product and healthy food source. I really enjoy the bars but I wish a little less nut taste. My bar seem to have less chocolate but more nut ratio and I just prefer less. Very good bar.