BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker Quinoa Chocolate Nut Medley Granola Bars: Fuel your day 9 grams whole grain see more...

• Is the texture of these bars similar to the usual Quaker granola ...1 Answers
  • How is the chocolate on these? Some healthy chocolate snacks seem...3 Answers
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
I am the type of person who has to have something sweet in my bag for a snack at ALL TIMES. I can't be left without food for long because my legs start shaking and I wouldn't be able to walk. This Quaker Chocolate Nut Medley is just so perfect to keep me from losing consciousness right after a very stressful day at work. It is very handy and can fit even in my makeup kit. I can take it anywhere with me and it is my go-to food everytime I leave home and I know there is a chance my break would be held up due to too much work. Best snack I have ever come across with!
Rain K.
It's decent nutrition bar, but if you are not a fan of sweet flavors, this is not the one for you. Since I have family members who have diabetes, I am a little bit sensitive about consuming sugars or anything that could increase blood glucose level.
This has chocolate as well as a taste of a fake sugar/syrup kind of sweet taste which hurts my tongue after finishing a couple bites of it.
If I have to eat a nutrition bar, I'd rather eat something that's on a completely healthy side.
Amy C.
I had never had quinoa before but I really liked how I was eating healthy without having to try! These were so wonderful tasting. My husband at them all up before I got two. Now we find ourselves hiding them so we get more than the other. Anything to help me eat healthy is a bonus in my book!
Roxan M.
These is such a good snack bar that you can sneak in your bag,I always have these with me when I go to the gym as my snacks but only eat half of it,its healthy and gives you more energy to lift that heavy weights :-)
Alicia B.
I have eaten different types of granola bars and don't care for most because there is so much sugar and ingredients that I don't like. These bars are delicious! More nutritious than most others and they satisfy your sweet tooth while filling that void until your next meal. I love them!
Margaret P.
Hialeah, FL
so yummy I can eat a whole box by myself I sometimes have to watch myself because I almost have I buy it for my daughter and end up eating it myself. it so good not overpowering with chocolate has the best mix I would add caramel chips but I love caramel never enough
Alexa C.
Philadelphia , PA
The Quaker Chocolate Nut Medley Quinoa Granola Bars are not only affordable, healthy and tasty but they are the perfect on the go snack to make you feel awesome! It is far beyond better then anything I have seen before and I would totally recommend it to anyone!
Jo-Vonne L.
I so love these bars! I started buying these when I was first nursing my second child as a quick breakfast snack to have at work. The taste is wonderful. Plus it helps give a small boost in milk production as well. My personal experience. Just a little pricey but worth it.
Regina S.
DURHAM
I actually super love any of the Quinoa Granola bars by Quaker. I find the texture very light and crunchy and I don't feel like I'm being overloaded with sugar. I would assume that it's healthier than most granola bars and the flavor is pretty great.
Kristin s.
['New Carlisle', 'IN'], IN
When you see the name Quaker you know your getting a great product and healthy food source. I really enjoy the bars but I wish a little less nut taste. My bar seem to have less chocolate but more nut ratio and I just prefer less. Very good bar.
Amanda M.
Salisbury, MD
How is the chocolate on these? Some healthy chocolate snacks seem dry and bitter, is this the case with these bars?
Jessica P.
Beaufort , SC
Is the texture of these bars similar to the usual Quaker granola bars?