BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is the texture of these bars similar to the usual Quaker granola ...1 Answers
  • How is the chocolate on these? Some healthy chocolate snacks seem...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
daniela g.
daniela g.
Winter Garden, FL
Mi favorito en el ir snack! Es tan fácil de agarrar esto en mi manera de salir de la puerta y la quinua me ayuda a estar lleno durante toda la mañana hasta la hora del almuerzo! Todavía hay granola en el bar, así que gente libre de gluten cuidado. Sin embargo, el medley de la nuez del chocolate es mi favorito del manojo y me cercioro de tomar algunos cada vez que voy al almacén de la tienda de comestibles.
Itzel S.
Itzel S.
Montclair, CA
Satisfy your snack cravings and help fuel your day with Quaker Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars. With 8 grams of whole grains and a family-favorite chocolate chip flavor, these bars are a great-tasting and wholesome snack. Quaker Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars are made without high-fructose corn syrup, and each box comes with eight individually wrapped bars.
monica a.
monica a.
My favorite on the go snack! It's so easy to grab this on my way out the door and the quinoa helps me to be full all morning until lunchtime! There is still granola in the bar, so people gluten free care. However, chocolate walnut medley is my bunch favorite and I make sure to take some every time I go to the grocery store.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Poland, OH
Quaker Granola bars are another one of my go too granola bars. They are not one of the healthiest but they are better for you than a chocolate bar. You can buy them pretty much anywhere that sells packaged food and i have bought them more than once and will continue too because they have a nice taste to them.
Dafranlii B.
Dafranlii B.
I love nutritious bars for those moments of cravings. It is delicious and also healthy, the best of both worlds.

- - - - - -- - - - - -- - -- - - - - - - - -- -

Me encantan las barras nutritivas para esos momentos de antojos. Es deliciosa y ademas saludable, lo mejor de dos mundos.
Julia J.
Julia J.
These granola bars are good but they are a little on the sweet side. They do taste very good but sometimes they do not keep me full. I would hope that maybe there could be a less sweet version but overall these are good and quite affordable. Would recommend to snack eaters.
Jo-Vonne L.
Jo-Vonne L.
I so love these bars! I started buying these when I was first nursing my second child as a quick breakfast snack to have at work. The taste is wonderful. Plus it helps give a small boost in milk production as well. My personal experience. Just a little pricey but worth it.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Thornville, OH
These are great for after school snacks and when we're away from the house. I prefer other brands, but this is definitely my second choice. They are healthy although I think there may be more sugar than others. I recommend these to others, especially moms on the go!!
Jazmine W.
Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN
These bars are nice to add to a lunch. They are also a better chose when trying to substitute for something sweet. The price is okay. I just wished they would increase the quantity on how many in the box and the size of the bars. Anyone can finish one in two bites.
Ofelia M.
Ofelia M.
San Jose, CA
This product is very delicious and not pricey at all they have a great taste and there are not disappointing at all I bought these at a foodmax also at Walmart these products are very affordable and come in packages so more than one would recommend this to others
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Salisbury, MD
How is the chocolate on these? Some healthy chocolate snacks seem dry and bitter, is this the case with these bars?
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Beaufort , SC
Is the texture of these bars similar to the usual Quaker granola bars?