Quaker® Chewy™ Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Snackwich 5 ct and Chewy Chocolate Chip 8 ct Granola Bars Group Shot

BY QUAKER

Katelyn s.
Marion
This is something i eat when im on the go. It gives me the energy i need in a delicious and nutrious way. I love how they are travel friendly and isnt very messy.
Erika B.
Belton, MO
I've always loved these bars but after trying healthier ones there is such a huge difference in flavor and quality. They're are so sugary and artificial. I feel like it's more of a candy bar than a healthy snack. And TRUST ME I'm all for sweets over anything healthy but these are a little too much for me.
Adriana T.
Pullman, WA
These are good for the on the go breakfast. Most days I need to just rush to class. This is the best way for me to eat my breakfast in between classes. Also it is so delicious. It satisfies my guilty pleasures like Chocolate and peanuts. It is so delightful.
antazia j.
Las Cruces, NM
great taste. i love having these as a snack. easy to bring with you. very healthy and tasty snack. the oats in it tasted very good. i bought mine at dollar general. i am a repeat consumer of this product. i've ate it but not tooken a picture of it and me
Stacie R.
Wellington, FL
kids liked these ok - not their favorite - they thought it was too dry - a little pricey for the content - would not buy again unless i had a coupon - got it at grocery store or target - kids would pack for lunch but not the first thing they would go for
Misouri A.
North Hollywood, CA
The flavor on this bars is ok. I really like granola bars and this one is ok except that they break apart! I can't give these to my son because he eats about 1/4 and the rest falls to the ground. We like the flavor but the texture makes them so frustrating to eat. The chocolate chips are so flavorful and on these bars you can actually taste the granola.
Candace S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I grew up on these so I'm always going to be a fan. I find myself buying my kids these for their school snack and even an everyday quick snack as well. These are not only good for you, they have a consistent quality about them that I know will keep me as a lifelong customer.
Isabella F.
Grove City, PA
These are absolutely amazing! I love having these to back on. Plus they are easy to throw in a purse because you don't have to worry about them melting. My only complaint is that they are too small. You almost need another one after you are done.
Ashleigh C.
Great for on the go snacks or breakfast for people of any age. These are great for kids, too because they aren't messy for in the car. They're easy to store and do not require refrigeration. These are some of my favorite things to buy
Yanesha C.
Me & my family love having chewy bars i our home! Its always a must when we go to the grocery store. Great taste & texture! Wish the smores ones had a bit more marshmellows but overall love the product!