Quaker Chewy Yogurt, Variety Pack uploaded by Greisy C.
3 colors available

BY QUAKER

Yogurt flavored coating. Naturally and artificially flavored. see more...

• What is your favorite flavor from the variety pack?4 Answers
  • Anybody else prefer the strawberry over blueberry? 4 Answers
Quaker Chewy Yogurt, Variety Pack
  • "The yogurt coating is sweeter than I expected so they also work to satisfy a sweet tooth!" in 1 review
  • "These are good, always a good thing to have when you're in a rush and didn't have time to eat before you left." in 1 review
Greisy C.
Greisy C.
Orlando, FL
One of the products that can never be missed in my grocery list! Love this to carry in my purse, is a perfect an affordable snack to everyday.... Love the blueberry flavor, the packaging is cute and I'd definitely recommend it! I always buy this product in Wallmart, but I think you can find it everywhere.

Lorissah J.
Lorissah J.
I like these bars because when I'm running late, I can grab one on the go. Also, good for a snack. I love quaker brand bars, but the yogurt grabnola bars are my favorites. These bars have toasted oats, strawberry pieces and yogurt. Great taste! And healthy too!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL
Grab and Go with Quaker chewy yogurt bars, perfect for breakfast on the run or as an afternoon pic me up. low calories and low sugar make this a perfect treat for those watching their figures and the added yogurt is a plus. delicious flavors for a decent price.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
These are great granola bars. This particular package comes with 12 granola bars. They come in strawberry and blueberry flavors. I would highly recommend this to anyone that likes granola bars. this package comes with enough for the whole family.
Chale K.
Chale K.
These are very tasty! I'm a big fan of Quaker granola bars and these don't disappoint. I enjoy the same great texture as the original granola but with the added kick of the yogurt at the bottom. Good combo and a must try!
Bryatt K.
Bryatt K.
Pottsville, PA
These are awesome! I love anything blueberry and not so big on strawberry but got hooked on these lately for college when you don't have time to eat breakfast or before a quick run there a perfect snack!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Gallup, NM
These are wonderful snacks and help curb a sweet tooth! the variety packs are my favorite since I often have trouble picking just one flavor. My local Albertsons often have a sale on these too!!
Barb C.
Barb C.
Heath Springs, SC
We love the Strawberry and Blueberry Yogurt Granola Bars. They are yummy and a great snack, especially on the go with small kids. I keep them in my diaper bag and we eat them all the time.
Angeles B.
Angeles B.
Tucson, AZ
This is a great bar it taste to good it's the perfect snack I love Quakers products and this is a super great treat that they make cant live without them!!!!
Amy J.
Amy J.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these bars! Great snack for when I have a sweet tooth. I love granola bars already but add some yogurt and it is a done deal. One of my go to snacks.
Lesa R.
Lesa R.
Tuttle, OK
What is your favorite flavor from the variety pack?
Cristi F.
Cristi F.
Fort Wayne, IN
Anybody else prefer the strawberry over blueberry?