BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker® Chewy® Yogurt Vanilla Granola Bars.
Est 1877.
Flavored coating.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
12g whole grains.

• Are these good? I've always wanted to try them but I'm sc...1 Answers
  • Are these good? I've seen them at Walmart and always want...2 Answers
Jordan E.
Plantation, FL
4syars for flavor. These bars are definitely delicious but if your looking for healthy, this is not the best choice. These bars have a lot of sugar and should be looked at as more of a treat!
Alisa G.
These are absolutely delicious - love the yogurt taste - it makes it a great snack for at work or on the go snacking occasions but I would like them better if they were slightly larger - i can eat a lot of them because they are so small.
Juliana C.
Hartford, CT
I personally love it. The taste is awesome and if your running late and don't have time for breakfast grab one to go with a water bottle and you have breakfast. Love it.
nana s.
Lynnwood , Wa
They're delicious as well! These are a great snack to take on the go. They are a little small and a little too sweet. They are easy to . These are a great snack, very good. But they are too small, wish there were two in pack or just bigger in size.
Christina H.
Eubank, KY
These Are great. They taste rwally good and they are super convenient. I always have one in my purse or in the diaper bag. A great snack or breakfast on the go.
Roseann K.
Alpena, MI
Omg these yogurt bars are the best! They satisfy my cravings so fast. My kids love. them too!! They are so chewy and the burst of yogurt flavor is the best
Michelle L.
Being a full time working mom with two kids, i have no time to make breakfast in the morning. I would usually just grab on of these and rush to work!
Kristin V.
Dunsmuir, CA
Love these! Next mixes of sweet and salty. Good on the go snack or for an extra at lunch. I like thats it's a healthier snack compared to some
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
These chewy bars are so good ! They are very chewy , and the mix of flavors is amazing ! I would recommend trying all the flavors !
I love these and the strawberry ones too. In a rush for work or lazy to cook JUST eat a granola bar and that's your breakfast
Nakiesha P.
Palatka, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is there anywhere where I can buy a larger quantity
Luisa G.
Are these good? I've seen them at Walmart and always wanted to try but not sure. Any advice?
Zelina D.
Mercedes , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are these good? I've always wanted to try them but I'm scared I won't like them!