BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker® Chewy® Yogurt Vanilla Granola Bars.
Est 1877.
Flavored coating.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
12g whole grains.

• Are these good? I've seen them at Walmart and always wanted to tr...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alisa G.
Alisa G.
These are absolutely delicious - love the yogurt taste - it makes it a great snack for at work or on the go snacking occasions but I would like them better if they were slightly larger - i can eat a lot of them because they are so small.
Juliana C.
Juliana C.
Hartford, CT
I personally love it. The taste is awesome and if your running late and don't have time for breakfast grab one to go with a water bottle and you have breakfast. Love it.
Roseann K.
Roseann K.
Alpena, MI
Omg these yogurt bars are the best! They satisfy my cravings so fast. My kids love. them too!! They are so chewy and the burst of yogurt flavor is the best
I love these and the strawberry ones too. In a rush for work or lazy to cook JUST eat a granola bar and that's your breakfast
Arianna Yannare B.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Divinas me gustan muchisimo cada vez que salgo apurada en la mañana como una de estas me deja satisfecha y son ricas
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Goshen, NY
These are great especially if you don't get to eat breakfast , or even a a healthy snack at any time of day .
East palatka, FL
Love them great taste and very healthy. Walmart has them for a great price
Tori T.
Tori T.
Reedsville, WI
These are delicious and more flavorful than the regular granola bars. Better for you as well
Amber W.
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
These are a great snack and taste really good! Yum! Great for kids and adults.
Alivia b.
Alivia b.
Oak Grove, KY
These are very good snacks if you are on a diet and trying cut some sugar off.
East palatka, FL
Is there anywhere where I can buy a larger quantity
Luisa G.
Luisa G.
Are these good? I've seen them at Walmart and always wanted to try but not sure. Any advice?
Zelina D.
Zelina D.
Mercedes, TX
Are these good? I've always wanted to try them but I'm scared I won't like them!