Quaker® Chewy  Yogurt Granola Bar Strawberry uploaded by Alicia D.Quaker® Chewy  Yogurt Granola Bar Strawberry uploaded by Andrea D.Quaker® Chewy  Yogurt Granola Bar Strawberry uploaded by Jaimee L.
Quaker® Chewy  Yogurt Granola Bar Strawberry

Quaker® Chewy Yogurt Granola Bar Strawberry

BY QUAKER

With toasted oats, real strawberries pieces and a delicious layer of yogurt flavored coating, this tasty snack won’t last long in your cupboard—but you won’t mind, knowing the whole family’s getting whole-grains and the taste they love.

• 11 grams of Whole Grains
  • Good Source of Calcium

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Brown Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Invert Sugar, Dried Coconut, Honey, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Flavor, Whey And Whey Protein Concentrate), Yogurt Flavored Coating (Sugar, Palm Kernel And Palm Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Dried Yogurt [Heattreated After Culturing] [Cultured Nonfat Dry Milk, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid], Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Artificial Color, Citric Acid, Salt), Corn Syrup, Invert Sugar, Brown Rice Crisp (Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Brown Sugar, Glycerin, Vegetable Shortening (Canola Oil, Palm And Palm Kernel Oils), Corn Flakes (Milled Corn, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract), Whey Mineral Concentrate, Oat Flour, Rice Flour, Sweetened Dried Strawberries (Glucose Syrup, Strawberries, Fructose, Modified Potato Starch, Sodium Alginate), Corn Syrup Solids, Sorbitol, Salt, Sugar, Modified Food Starch, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Malted Barley Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Bht (A Preservative), Citric Acid, Water.

Quaker® Chewy  Yogurt Granola Bar Strawberry
Quaker® Chewy Yogurt Granola Bar Strawberry
Buy on Walmart*
Jaimee L.
Reseda, CA
Foodie Expert
This is good when you're on the go and you want to munch on something really quick. Definitely is sweet for a granola bar but it's good. I wouldn't say this is the healthiest snack bar but it's nice to have once in a while not everyday as a breakfast snack.
Jasmine G.
Foodie Expert
These bars are really great tasting and perfect for my breakfast on the go! I love the added strawberry flavor and that they are chewy and not hard on my teeth. They aren't expensive either so definitely a plus for me!
Stacy S.
Foodie Expert
I purcahsed this product as it was on sale. I love it. It tastes great and is food for you too. It has an amazing strawberry flavor and is adfordable and easy to find. I will buy this again for sure.
María S.
You will not be disappointed. It is very sweet and tasty, be made of oats. The product is a semi-healthy to take and take quick snack. They have a fruity flavor with a delicious layer of yogurt at the bottom. They are sweet, with pieces of strawberries in between the granola. I delicious pleasure.
Kristi A.
Foodie Expert
One my favorite and go-to snacks! I love anything strawberry flavored and the yogurt adds a nice yummy and creamy texture and taste. Definitely everyone should give this a try! I bought mine at Walmart for $3
Alicia D.
Bullhead city, AZ
Foodie Expert
Kids love them. Taste great as well, love the strawberry and yogurt together. Great to take on the go with you.
Jessica B.
I used to eat one of these every single day!! They’re so good! I enjoy the blueberry ones as well.
Rachel T.
Pueblo West, CO
Love these for snacks! Great for a busy day at work and school, just put them in your purse and go. Good product, Love the taste of the fruits on the bar
Joana S.
Santa Cruz , CA
Foodie Expert
I love these bars! They're a good source for calcium and very tasty. I always eat one in the morning and one after I hit the gym and it keeps my tummy full . :)
Sarah S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I'm not a huge fan.. I think they went a little far with this one. It is waxy almost tasting and the flavors don't blend well