Quaker® Chewy Yogurt Granola Bar Blueberry uploaded by Samantha S.

BY QUAKER

Each Quaker Yogurt Flavored Granola Bar brings snack time to life with 11 grams of whole grain oats and real blueberries on top of a delicious yogurt flavored coating. Savor a goodness you can feel great about, any time you like.

• 11 grams of Whole Grains
  • Good Source of Calcium

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Brown Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Invert Sugar, Dried Coconut, Honey, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Flavor, Whey And Whey Protein Concentrate), Yogurt Flavored Coating (Sugar, Palm Kernel And Palm Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Dried Yogurt (Heat-treated After Culturing) [Cultured Nonfat Dry Milk, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid], Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Artificial Color, Citric Acid, Salt), Corn Syrup, Invert Sugar, Brown Rice Crisp (Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Brown Sugar, Glycerin, Vegetable Shortening (Canola Oil, Palm And Palm Kernel Oils), Corn Flakes (Milled Corn, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract), Whey Mineral Concentrate, Oat Flour, Rice Flour, Sweetened Dried Blueberries (Glucose Syrup, Blueberries, Sodium Alginate), Corn Syrup Solids, Sorbitol, Salt, Sugar, Modified Food Starch, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Malted Barley Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Bht (A Preservative), Citric Acid, Water.

Hali F.
Pasadena, Tx
I initially bought these for my son, he really likes them but I gave them a try even though I don’t even like blueberries, and I ended up really liking them. I’m going to have to go back and try to get different flavors I wonder if they have strawberry.
Bonnie P.
These are pretty good but they could be better I recommended these for camping or hiking or just as a quick snack they also make a great breakbeat when you are in a rush to get out the door and they are pretty healthy I just wish they came in more flavors.
Kendra R.
It's a struggle to get my kids a healthy snack that they will eat. Success!! It has great ingredients that my kids love and it's easy to throw in a bag, take in my car, have on hand when they need something!
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Great for on the go filling snacks, snacks to keep in your bag for work and even the kids like them for school lunch snacks..
Amy W.
South Fulton, TN
My toddler really likes these. Sometimes he'll have on for a snack. Then at other times he'll have it for breakfast.
tiffany d.
I recently tried these and I love them! I am a fan of the Blueberry flavor! I will be buying them at Walmart !!!!
Minder T.
Dover, NJ
Tienen muy buen sabor, me gusta que tenga una consistencia suave, contiene avena que es muy buena para la salud.
Samantha S.
Kissimmee, FL
We found these at the store the other day. My son loves them! He would eat them all day long if I would let him !
Marianthony M.
MIAMI, FL
this is very delicious and crunchy and they taste amazing truth recommend it!! i love i love !!!!!!!!!!
estefany h.
Union, NJ
Love this bars as a snack on the go... it is very tasteful plus healthy which is a big big plus :)