Quaker Chewy Yogurt, Blueberry uploaded by Samantha S.

BY QUAKER

Quaker™ Chewy® Yogurt® Blueberry Flavored Coating Granola Bars.
Est 1877.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
12g whole grains.

Buy on Jet.com
concetta b.
concetta b.
Foodie Expert
Great for on the go filling snacks, snacks to keep in your bag for work and even the kids like them for school lunch snacks..
Amy W.
Amy W.
South Fulton, TN
My toddler really likes these. Sometimes he'll have on for a snack. Then at other times he'll have it for breakfast.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Kissimmee, FL
We found these at the store the other day. My son loves them! He would eat them all day long if I would let him !
tiffany d.
tiffany d.
Foodie Expert
I recently tried these and I love them! I am a fan of the Blueberry flavor! I will be buying them at Walmart !!!!
Minder T.
Minder T.
doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Tienen muy buen sabor, me gusta que tenga una consistencia suave, contiene avena que es muy buena para la salud.
Bonnie P.
Bonnie P.
Review for: Other
These are pretty good but they could be better I recommended these for camping or hiking or just as a quick snack they also make a great breakbeat when you are in a rush to get out the door and they are pretty healthy I just wish they came in more flavors.
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
It's a struggle to get my kids a healthy snack that they will eat. Success!! It has great ingredients that my kids love and it's easy to throw in a bag, take in my car, have on hand when they need something!
Marianthony M.
Marianthony M.
Foodie Expert
this is very delicious and crunchy and they taste amazing truth recommend it!! i love i love !!!!!!!!!!
Cait W.
Cait W.
Marietta, GA
These are super yummy, affordable and perfect for snacking and in on the go breakfast.
Estefany H.
Estefany H.
Union, NJ
Foodie Expert
Love this bars as a snack on the go... it is very tasteful plus healthy which is a big big plus :)