7 colors available

BY QUAKER

Variety is the spice of life and now you can choose from a variety of quaker chewy granola bars. Flavors include chocolate chip peanut butter chocolate chip smores and oatmeal raisin chewy granola. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "They are chewy and really good at curbing an appetite. " in 1 review
  • "These are perfect size and taste like they are supposed to and not like cardboard!" in 1 review
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA
The variety box is the best a little something for everyone in your home they are a smidge high on sugar but reasonable on calories. We keep them in our office and on our counter in the kitchen, very good value. My kids beg for these all the time! If they know we are out we MUST buy another box when we go to the store
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Rindge, NH
I love putting these in my backpack for a quick snack when walking around campus at school. I prefer the texture of these compared to similar products by other brands. I get these all the time because they are such and easy and great snack for on the go between classes or hiking trails.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
These are super chewy and come in three different flavors! these are perfect for snack or for lunches. I myself grab them for work, but don;t buy them as often as other brands because they are a little more sweeter than I typically like. These would be perfect for teens and kids
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
I love this variety pack of granola bars!! Chocolate chip, peanut butter chocolate chip, s'mores, & oatmeal raisin. Absolutely delicious and handy for a snack on the go. I have to watch my son because he will eat a whole box in a night. I bought this box at Ollie's for $1.89
Kaitlin P.
Kaitlin P.
Bristol, RI
I have been eating these ever since I was in kindergarten I eat these when I get home when I'm studying and whenever I need a little pick me up throughout the day. It taste like a regular Gronola bar but they are so good and there are many different flavors

Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I really like all of the varieties, so I like getting this one and just picking one out at random. The best flavor, if you ask me, is the oatmeal raisin, even if I don't really like raisins all that much. The cinnamon flavor is just perfect!
Ceallaigh M.
Ceallaigh M.
These are super tasty, but contain a lot of sugar. That doesn't bother me, but if you don't have a fast metabolism or don't do much cardio, I would find something a little healthier.
Robin C.
Robin C.
Bronx, NY
We pick these up for a breakfast on the go, snacking, and traveling to different countries so we always have something familiar to snack on.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Midlothian, VA
My kids love these and its a great healthy choice for a snack or on the go add in to the bags for when we are out and about .
Tirzah C.
Tirzah C.
Goodyear, AZ
Kids love them and so do the adults. Easy to carry and basically no clean up! Keep them with is beach days or not. #beachbag
cintia  H.
cintia H.
Seattle, WA
How do I get it
yajaira h.
yajaira h.
Mesquite , TX
Can you really taste the dark chocolate?
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
I thought so! I love dark chocolate!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Hamilton, MT
I'm really looking for after school snacks for my teenagers. Would this be something that teenagers would like? They tend to graze quite a bit and I'd rather feed them something healthy. Does anyone have teenagers that like these?
Erica F.
Erica F.
South Holland, IL
For those that are trying to eat healthy, would this snack be recommended? Or does it have too much sugar to be considered healthy.