BY QUAKER

Just one bite of our Apple & Caramel Flavored Chewy Snackwich. We’re talking layer after delicious layer of tasty apples pieces, creamy caramel flavored spread and those classic whole grain Quaker Oats you know and love; sandwiched together, and packed with fun for the whole family. And with 16g of whole grains, you can feel good about this snack. see more...

Maritza R.
excellent quality product for a snack my son really likes me order a lot recommend are divine
Diana c.
midland , TX
My kiddos looove these snacks! They aren't to sweet they are perfect even my hunny eats them.
Michelle M.
My kids love these, I can verify the apple ones are delightful. I will be buying regularly
Krishma G.
This is great I give it to the kids that I baby'sit and they cant seem to get enough of it!
Jessica H.
Lancaster, CA
These are so amazing and good and they are so quick and easy. I could just grab one and go
Chelsey T.
Oroville, CA
Taste great. Good snack. Great for traveling. Great for my kids lunches snack after school.
Tori W.
Bangor, ME
These weren't my favorite but they are good. I would recommend getting them for your kids!
Aminata J.
Pickerington, OH
Love snacking of this snack when I'm just too lazy to make anything during late at night
Jenn M.
Wakeman, Oh
I have not tried these yet but they sound so good! Anything with caramel is my weakness.
Great source of energy great taste and not a lot of calories. I like that they are soft