BY QUAKER

Just one bite of our Apple & Caramel Flavored Chewy Snackwich. We’re talking layer after delicious layer of tasty apples pieces, creamy caramel flavored spread and those classic whole grain Quaker Oats you know and love; sandwiched together, and packed with fun for the whole family. And with 16g of whole grains, you can feel good about this snack. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Aminata J.
Aminata J.
Pickerington, OH
Love snacking of this snack when I'm just too lazy to make anything during late at night
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
Wakeman, Oh
I have not tried these yet but they sound so good! Anything with caramel is my weakness.
Great source of energy great taste and not a lot of calories. I like that they are soft
Haley J.
Haley J.
Cambria, WI
Healthy snack with a combination of flavors. Nice thing to keep in your backpack.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Francesville, IN
Great snack for an on to go treat. The variety of flavors pleases everyone.
Chan C.
Chan C.
Keene, NH
It's not bad just it's a little dry on the side! But it's affordable good snacks is nice for the kids, maybe will buy again . Or find other alternatives. Good value .
Haylee P.
Haylee P.
Lake Arthur, LA
Love these delicious granola bars. They not only taste great, but they are healthy too. My son loves them and we always have some packed in his diaper bag for snacks on the go. Everyone should try them at least once.
My kids love this! We grab one every day! So good! Highly recommended to my family
steffanie o.
steffanie o.
gaithersburg, MD
my favorite snack to snack on at anytime ! /anywhere ! you can even buy this at 711 so cheap also
Tori W.
Tori W.
Bangor, ME
These weren't my favorite but they are good. I would recommend getting them for your kids!