BY QUAKER

Just one bite of our Apple & Caramel Flavored Chewy Snackwich. We’re talking layer after delicious layer of tasty apples pieces, creamy caramel flavored spread and those classic whole grain Quaker Oats you know and love; sandwiched together, and packed with fun for the whole family. And with 16g of whole grains, you can feel good about this snack. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Mildred V.
Orlando, FL
Another favorite of mine to eat for breakfast. Love the ease of just grabbing one & being able to eat on the run.
Danielle L.
Snack bar? Um yes please! So good and offers nutritional value. Try these! You'll thank me later!
Denisse G.
Oxnard, CA
I love snack bars..they are so good for you and easy to eat on the go...love the flavors too...
Maritza R.
excellent quality product for a snack my son really likes me order a lot recommend are divine
Diana c.
midland , TX
My kiddos looove these snacks! They aren't to sweet they are perfect even my hunny eats them.
Taylor D.
Big stone gap, Va
I tried these once.. They were ok nothing amazing. It's not something I'd probably buy again
Chelsey T.
Oroville, CA
Taste great. Good snack. Great for traveling. Great for my kids lunches snack after school.
Jessica H.
Lancaster, CA
These are so amazing and good and they are so quick and easy. I could just grab one and go
Krishma G.
This is great I give it to the kids that I baby'sit and they cant seem to get enough of it!
Michelle M.
My kids love these, I can verify the apple ones are delightful. I will be buying regularly