BY QUAKER

Just one bite of our Apple & Caramel Flavored Chewy Snackwich. We’re talking layer after delicious layer of tasty apples pieces, creamy caramel flavored spread and those classic whole grain Quaker Oats you know and love; sandwiched together, and packed with fun for the whole family. And with 16g of whole grains, you can feel good about this snack. see more...

Haley G.
I love to snack through out the day and I've been trying to cut down on sweets and this is the perfect snack to do that with
camille D.
Herkimer , NY
My kids eat these more than I do but I feel that they truly enjoy these and always seem to eat them as fast as I buy them
Roxana B.
Bell Gardens, CA
These are great snacks for my children as well as for adults. They get to grab a quick snack before dinner or at practice
Kristen M.
Waco, TX
These are awesome! I will be buying these again. If you havnt tried these you are missing out for sure. Great product
Patricia A.
Vine Grove, KY
Quaker is such a good brand for granola. I love apple and caramel together. Great snack for kids, and even adults!
Mildred V.
Orlando, FL
Another favorite of mine to eat for breakfast. Love the ease of just grabbing one & being able to eat on the run.
steffanie o.
gaithersburg, MD
my favorite snack to snack on at anytime ! /anywhere ! you can even buy this at 711 so cheap also
Danielle L.
Snack bar? Um yes please! So good and offers nutritional value. Try these! You'll thank me later!
Denisse G.
Oxnard, CA
I love snack bars..they are so good for you and easy to eat on the go...love the flavors too...
Taylor D.
Big stone gap, Va
I tried these once.. They were ok nothing amazing. It's not something I'd probably buy again