BY QUAKER

Just one bite of our Apple & Caramel Flavored Chewy Snackwich. We’re talking layer after delicious layer of tasty apples pieces, creamy caramel flavored spread and those classic whole grain Quaker Oats you know and love; sandwiched together, and packed with fun for the whole family. And with 16g of whole grains, you can feel good about this snack. see more...

Nicole G.
Baltimore, MD
These are a great snack with benefits! The taste is great and its healthy too! The product is very inexpensive and it usually hits the spot. they're very convenient to carry around and good snacks for kids. I would definitely recommend to others!
Jacqueline F.
GREAT TASTE. AWESOME SNACKS IF YOU HAVE KIDS. REALLY HAS A STRONG TASTE OF APPLE SO IF KIDS DON"T LIKE APPLE THEY WONT LIKE IT. IT IS A GREAT PRICE IF KIDS LIKE IT YOU MIGHT HAVE TO MAKE IT A REGULAR PRODUCT
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
These Quaker Chewy Sandwiches are Great to have around at all times . Also tastes very good and is very inexpensive. Very good and will not disappoint you. Great quality and everyone should try these snacks!
Kristina N.
Lafayette, IN
I love these Quaker Chewy Snackwich Apples and Carmel snack bar . They are so so very good . I can honestly say I didn't expect them to taste as good as they do ! Try them now .
Laloma T.
Victorville, CA
I love this granola bar it is good i eat this sometimes for breakfast and snack and sometimes lunch it is so good i am a big fan of caramel and apples so it matches my liking
Jenna T.
My toddler loves these! He can be picky sometimes but I know I can always count on him eating this as his afternoon snack. It is a great alternative to greasy chips, cookies, or candy.
Liliana R.
This is perfect on the go when you don't have time to sit down for breakfast. I'm not a breakfast person so I take this to class with me to eat slowly
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Love these. Not only do the adults in my home love these but the grandchildren love them too. Great for breakfast on the go! We highly recommend these.
Chelsea M.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
I LOVE APPLES AND CARAMEL! this stuff is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone to try out! I buy this stuff all of the time.
Olivia G.
Arab, AL
These are great on the weekends! We coach soccer and always bring the kids treats to have during halftime, they all love these!