BY QUAKER

Just one bite of our Apple & Caramel Flavored Chewy Snackwich. We’re talking layer after delicious layer of tasty apples pieces, creamy caramel flavored spread and those classic whole grain Quaker Oats you know and love; sandwiched together, and packed with fun for the whole family. And with 16g of whole grains, you can feel good about this snack. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Laloma T.
Victorville, CA
I love this granola bar it is good i eat this sometimes for breakfast and snack and sometimes lunch it is so good i am a big fan of caramel and apples so it matches my liking
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Love these. Not only do the adults in my home love these but the grandchildren love them too. Great for breakfast on the go! We highly recommend these.
Liliana R.
This is perfect on the go when you don't have time to sit down for breakfast. I'm not a breakfast person so I take this to class with me to eat slowly
Chelsea M.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
I LOVE APPLES AND CARAMEL! this stuff is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone to try out! I buy this stuff all of the time.
Olivia G.
Arab, AL
These are great on the weekends! We coach soccer and always bring the kids treats to have during halftime, they all love these!
Haley G.
I love to snack through out the day and I've been trying to cut down on sweets and this is the perfect snack to do that with
camille D.
Herkimer , NY
My kids eat these more than I do but I feel that they truly enjoy these and always seem to eat them as fast as I buy them
Roxana B.
Bell Gardens, CA
These are great snacks for my children as well as for adults. They get to grab a quick snack before dinner or at practice
Kristen M.
Waco, TX
These are awesome! I will be buying these again. If you havnt tried these you are missing out for sure. Great product
Patricia A.
Vine Grove, KY
Quaker is such a good brand for granola. I love apple and caramel together. Great snack for kids, and even adults!