BY QUAKER

Just one bite of our Apple & Caramel Flavored Chewy Snackwich. We’re talking layer after delicious layer of tasty apples pieces, creamy caramel flavored spread and those classic whole grain Quaker Oats you know and love; sandwiched together, and packed with fun for the whole family. And with 16g of whole grains, you can feel good about this snack. see more...

Shellby M.
This is soo good it’s a perfect snack or breakfast quick on the go it’s a sandwich granola bar with apples and caramel tastes just like fall caramel apples but less messy. They have a lot of good nutrients to help with energy and the kids love them
carla l.
Salem, OR
These do, admittedly, have a nice apple flavor and I think that the texture is good as well--nice and chewy--but the bars are pretty small.  You really don't get much "bang for your buck" and they're also pretty high in calories to boot.  Not worth it for me.
Alexa W.
Strongsville, OH
These are a great snack for anyone! I have had these in my lunch and they taste so good and are so healthy! I got these at Target and they are delicious. I recommend these for anyone with kids or someone who just likes snacks.
Haylee P.
Lake Arthur, LA
Love these delicious granola bars. They not only taste great, but they are healthy too. My son loves them and we always have some packed in his diaper bag for snacks on the go. Everyone should try them at least once.
Miranda V.
These are great and make for a great quick breakfast in the morning when running short on time! They're pretty filling so I normally eat one mid day as well to help fight afternoon snack cravings
Great product they taste awesome highly recommend
Chan C.
Keene, NH
It's not bad just it's a little dry on the side! But it's affordable good snacks is nice for the kids, maybe will buy again . Or find other alternatives. Good value .
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO
Here's another grab it and go snack food, that is a healthy alternative to junk food! Its sweet without having too much sugar, and I would rather the kids eat these than a candy bar! My kids love the Apple flavor! If you are in a car with kids, Throw these in and it's always a big hit!!
Jessica D.
Quaker Chewy Snackwich are a great source of nutrition and I absolutely love the flavor Apples and Caramel. There perfect for the go and GREAT for my sons lunch! I really enjoy these snacks. Quaker is a great brand all around. I've been eating this brand since I was a child.
jazmin s.
Moreno valley, CA
Love grabbing these when I'm on the run I'm a college student so it's very easy to forget to eat when your busy with homework and other stuff so having this is a huge help so I at least have time to eat something fast while doing work assignments
amanda b.
Englewood, FL
My kids love these bars and will eat them all day if I would allow them. I probably buy them at least twice a week and i always go to walmart to get them. The price isn't that bad I just wish they would put more in the box.