BY QUAKER

Just one bite of our Apple & Caramel Flavored Chewy Snackwich. We’re talking layer after delicious layer of tasty apples pieces, creamy caramel flavored spread and those classic whole grain Quaker Oats you know and love; sandwiched together, and packed with fun for the whole family. And with 16g of whole grains, you can feel good about this snack. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO
Here's another grab it and go snack food, that is a healthy alternative to junk food! Its sweet without having too much sugar, and I would rather the kids eat these than a candy bar! My kids love the Apple flavor! If you are in a car with kids, Throw these in and it's always a big hit!!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Quaker Chewy Snackwich are a great source of nutrition and I absolutely love the flavor Apples and Caramel. There perfect for the go and GREAT for my sons lunch! I really enjoy these snacks. Quaker is a great brand all around. I've been eating this brand since I was a child.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Baltimore, MD
These are a great snack with benefits! The taste is great and its healthy too! The product is very inexpensive and it usually hits the spot. they're very convenient to carry around and good snacks for kids. I would definitely recommend to others!
jazmin s.
jazmin s.
Moreno Valley , CA
Love grabbing these when I'm on the run I'm a college student so it's very easy to forget to eat when your busy with homework and other stuff so having this is a huge help so I at least have time to eat something fast while doing work assignments
Alexa W.
Alexa W.
Strongsville, OH
These are a great snack for anyone! I have had these in my lunch and they taste so good and are so healthy! I got these at Target and they are delicious. I recommend these for anyone with kids or someone who just likes snacks.
amanda b.
amanda b.
Englewood, FL
My kids love these bars and will eat them all day if I would allow them. I probably buy them at least twice a week and i always go to walmart to get them. The price isn't that bad I just wish they would put more in the box.
Julie D.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
These Quaker Chewy Sandwiches are Great to have around at all times . Also tastes very good and is very inexpensive. Very good and will not disappoint you. Great quality and everyone should try these snacks!
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.
GREAT TASTE. AWESOME SNACKS IF YOU HAVE KIDS. REALLY HAS A STRONG TASTE OF APPLE SO IF KIDS DON"T LIKE APPLE THEY WONT LIKE IT. IT IS A GREAT PRICE IF KIDS LIKE IT YOU MIGHT HAVE TO MAKE IT A REGULAR PRODUCT
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
My toddler loves these! He can be picky sometimes but I know I can always count on him eating this as his afternoon snack. It is a great alternative to greasy chips, cookies, or candy.
Kristina N.
Kristina N.
Lafayette, IN
I love these Quaker Chewy Snackwich Apples and Carmel snack bar . They are so so very good . I can honestly say I didn't expect them to taste as good as they do ! Try them now .