BY QUAKER

New convenient size for easy storage inside your pantry. see more...

carla l.
salem, OR
Good flavor, love the texture, but I was disappointed by the size of these bars!  I was expecting them to be a lot larger and they're definitely something more snack-sized than a normal "breakfast bar", especially for the price, and they're also definitely not low in calories.  I wouldn't buy them again.
Ali D.
Philadelphia, PA
Tasty, but more calories than Special K bars, but boy do they taste good! These can be purchased pretty much anywhere, they are most of the time on sale, I am totally a Quaker girl who has been purchasing for years, would totally recommend to others.
Nicole J.
Temecula, CA
These are packaged great and definitely catch a kids eye, but when it come to be a healthy snack it's in the low end of my list. It's VERY VERY VERY sweet and kind of hard. If they cut the sweetness down and pressed the bar a little more so it's not so big, it'd be better.
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
Easy for a quick snack and at a very affordable price. The flavor is great and keeps me filled up for quite a while. I eat these twice a week on my way to soccer because it is right after work and I have little time to eat.
Brittany B.
While maybe not the healthiest thing for a morning, I bought these during the summer for quick breakfast options when I had mornings that were too packed to really sit down and make myself a good meal. I liked to pop them into the microwave and heat them up for a few seconds. Tasty!
Linda C.
Yuma, AZ
I like this and other snack bars i like quaker i like the chocolate chip bars too quaker has good quick oats oatmeal too i often think about making my own granola bars with the quaker oats and other things almost like a trail mix oatmeal bar
Susan M.
Bainbridge, NY
My two year old loves these! He eats one for a midday snack and it fills him right up. They don't appeal to me as much, but as long as myou son is happy, I am happy. They are rather bland.
Randi P.
Victorville, CA
My kids love these. They are fun for them to eat but also super nutrious. I buy them these weekly. They also love the chocolate chip peanut butter flavor as well.
Melissa R.
Garrison, KY
I haven't yet tried this particular kind yet. Quaker seems to put good ingrediants in the product , haven't been unsatisfied yet .Would recommend this product .
Amanda B.
My kid's love these, I just wish they were a little softer so I wouldn't have to hover them while they eat it. Also noticed they make a huge mess with crumbs.