BY QUAKER

New convenient size for easy storage inside your pantry. see more...

Brittany B.
While maybe not the healthiest thing for a morning, I bought these during the summer for quick breakfast options when I had mornings that were too packed to really sit down and make myself a good meal. I liked to pop them into the microwave and heat them up for a few seconds. Tasty!
Nicole J.
Temecula, CA
These are packaged great and definitely catch a kids eye, but when it come to be a healthy snack it's in the low end of my list. It's VERY VERY VERY sweet and kind of hard. If they cut the sweetness down and pressed the bar a little more so it's not so big, it'd be better.
Linda C.
Yuma, AZ
I like this and other snack bars i like quaker i like the chocolate chip bars too quaker has good quick oats oatmeal too i often think about making my own granola bars with the quaker oats and other things almost like a trail mix oatmeal bar
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
Easy for a quick snack and at a very affordable price. The flavor is great and keeps me filled up for quite a while. I eat these twice a week on my way to soccer because it is right after work and I have little time to eat.
Susan M.
Bainbridge, NY
My two year old loves these! He eats one for a midday snack and it fills him right up. They don't appeal to me as much, but as long as myou son is happy, I am happy. They are rather bland.
Melissa R.
Garrison, KY
I haven't yet tried this particular kind yet. Quaker seems to put good ingrediants in the product , haven't been unsatisfied yet .Would recommend this product .
Amanda B.
My kid's love these, I just wish they were a little softer so I wouldn't have to hover them while they eat it. Also noticed they make a huge mess with crumbs.
Alicia E.
Union City, IN
Great snack to have around for everyone to snack on! I like to keep delicious snacks on hand and in the cabinet for quick and easy snacks. The kids love it!
Sara L.
Imperial Beach, CA
Ok these were supposed to be for my kids but.... I've stolen them and hid them under my seat in my car to eat on my way to work every day. Bad mommy!
Mr.Retail ..
Love these snacks. they're great for if you're in a rush and didn't have breakfast or to keep on you to have during the day. Fills you up too