BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Yum yum yum I love these things it is so hard to just eat one of them and walk away with four kids and me and my husband they do not last that long at our house but as soon as they go on sale I stock up they're healthy and sweet and I love this product I highly recommend it to anyone and I will be purchasing it again!!!
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Flushing, NY
Oh my goodness. These were my favorite snack growing up and they still are. The best part about them is that they aren't overly sweet like the other oatmeal bars and are def chewy like the name says. While other granola bars are hard and crumbly these are an absolute delight even for an adult.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
These are a great snack for kids. I like throwing them in my diaper bag for when my 2 year old gets hungry when we are out running errands or at the park. I also keep some at my desk incase i get hungry before lunch or need an afternoon snack. They are reasonably priced as well.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Cheney, WA
This is a good go to snack if you are running late to something or if you want something small to eat. This is a little bit sweet for my likely but it is not too bad. Whenever I want something sweet I will always get one of these granola bars to satisfied my craving
Montana S.
Montana S.
Visalia, CA
I love these bars! My kids eat these all the time! These are great for busy mornings or an afternoon snack and they taste SO good.
Melannie M.
Melannie M.
Absolute favorite granola bar, tried other brands but always come back to Quaker. Will continue to purchase.
Karolyn P.
Karolyn P.
i love these , are great on the go arent too sweet or even too salty for my taste and affordable, there are soo many flavors to choose from and healthy for me they boost me up the whole day , there are no bad things about this snack! you will enjoy these as such as i do
Grace Z.
Grace Z.
This is the best go to snack bar that I've tried so far. It is easy and lightweight to bring around. I always have one in my bag in case of emergencies and if I need that sugar boost as well! They're so delicious and I would definitely buy them again soon!
Alysha M.
Alysha M.
My son loves these! I buy them all the time. I pack them in his book bag for snack time! The size is perfect, flavor was delicious and it's healthy!! Met my expectations completely.
Janine A.
Janine A.
Garden City, KS
these granola bars are good, they are very sweet, just not for me. My teeth are really sensitive so they kind of hurt my teeth. But they are great for a snack