BY QUAKER

Variety is the spice of life, and now your family can choose from a variety of Quaker® Chewy Granola Bars. With family favorite flavors like Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, S'mores, and Oatmeal Raisin in each box and 8g of whole grains in every bar, your family has a variety of tasty choices to help keep them going.

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • 18ct Chewy Variety Pack includes Chocolate Chunk, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, and S’mores

Buy on Walmart*
  • "These are perfect size and taste like they are supposed to and not like cardboard!" in 1 review
  • "They are chewy and really good at curbing an appetite. " in 1 review
Jada M.
This variety pack will satisfy your cravings for something sweet and guilt free! The s’mores is my absolute favorite one out of the pack! The marshmallow and chocolate paired with the granola gives you a vibe reminiscent of the bonfire favorite! The peanut butter and chocolate bars also are so delicious!
Channing K.
Fargo, ND
This variety pack of granola bars is the only one I find to be worth it. The different flavors are different enough that you don't get sick of them but are all still a little different. The granola bars are a little crumbly but they are superior to other bars. They are an affordable product for anyone.
Lauren W.
This is a solid breakfast item and something that I buy over and over again. The variety pack allows for an escape from monotony and is my daily go-to breakfast, snack, and sometimes lunch substitute when I'm running out the door. Eating two or three is a perfect start to an otherwise hectic day!
Christina R.
Kingston
Nobody in my house is a huge fan of the bars with the peanut butter chips in them, but these boxes are the only way to get the s’mores flavor. I wish I could get a box of just s’mores!
Erin O.
These are my go to granola bars, usually because I can get them for a good deal. They're not as healthy as some of the other brands out there, but that's not super important to me. They come in a good variety of flavors..my favorite is the smores and peanut butter chocolate chip!
Athena A.
Bonita Springs
I love these for a quick on the go snack or a healthier fast snack for children on the go. The variety pack is great so you get different options in flavors. Reasonably priced, especially on sale. I will continue to buy. Yes, I would recommend them to others.
Jennifer P.
Sterling , VA
They're very well priced (sometimes even better than the store brand). I don't care for the peanut butter flavor much but I will dig through the entire box to find a smores flavored bar. I'm a huge fan of convenience and these are just that.
Tara H.
Camden, NJ
Love the variety pack , this is something I eat for breakfast especially when I'm running late in the morning I can just grab and go. My favorite would probably be the snores kind although all the flavors are lovely.
Kylie V.
North Liberty, IA
I always have a variety pack of granola bars on hand for snacks at work and what not.  These are a great snack that holds me over until lunch or supper. Full of flavor and nutrients with enough sweets to kick cravings.
Katy J.
Pretty good, you can tell it is granola by the oats but the taste isn't bland like some and it has chocolate so when you have those cravings you have a guilt free snack.
cintia  H.
Seattle, WA
How do I get it
yajaira h.
Mesquite, TX
Can you really taste the dark chocolate?
Erica F.
South Holland, IL
For those that are trying to eat healthy, would this snack be recommended? Or does it have too much sugar to be considered healthy.
Shannon M.
Hamilton, MT
I'm really looking for after school snacks for my teenagers. Would this be something that teenagers would like? They tend to graze quite a bit and I'd rather feed them something healthy. Does anyone have teenagers that like these?
Sarah A.
I thought so! I love dark chocolate!