Quaker® Chewy Granola Bars Variety Pack

Variety is the spice of life, and now your family can choose from a variety of Quaker® Chewy Granola Bars. With family favorite flavors like Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, S'mores, and Oatmeal Raisin in each box and 8g of whole grains in every bar, your family has a variety of tasty choices to help keep them going.

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • 18ct Chewy Variety Pack includes Chocolate Chunk, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, and S’mores

How do I get it
I thought so! I love dark chocolate!
Can you really taste the dark chocolate?
Start your review of Quaker® Chewy Granola Bars Variety Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“These are perfect size and taste like they are supposed to and not like cardboard!” in reviews
“They are chewy and really good at curbing an appetite. ” in reviews
Purchased at: Kroger
I like to buy the variety pack the most. It has four different granola bar flavors & there are two of each. I’m going to rank them the way I like the : #1) S’mores bar- Hands down my favorite! Chocolate chips, marshmallows, graham cracker, YUM! #2) Peanut Butter - The peanut butter is really close to being tied with first. They really are good and have a nice creamy peanut butter flavor. #3) Chocolate Chip - I’m sorry Miss Chocolate Chip, girl, you know I still love you right? I mean you are delicious in your own right. Can’t nobody take that from you! #4) Oatmeal raisin - This one is easy. I don’t like Oatmeal & I don’t like raisins so, I didn’t like this.
grants pass, OR
Purchased at: Costco
Granola bars seem to get a bad rap but this brand is not a bad snack to have. Only 7 g of sugar and 100 cal. I feel really good about eating these and sending it to lunch with my kids. They’re also very affordable. My kids love all the flavors but I prefer the classic chocolate chip.
Oakland, CA
Purchased at: Kroger
These taste really good. I mean they are granola coated in sugar with chocolate chips inside. They are soft and chewy and delicious. Let's just not pretend that they are healthy or good for us. They are a nice treat and are packaged in a 100 calorie package. It's a great way to have a sweet treat while limiting calories
Meadow Bridge
This variety pack is perfect for everyone in our house. Each of us likes a different flavor, and this pack has them all. The bars themselves are a perfect way to get a little bit of oats into my little one’s diet without her realizing that’s what she’s eating.
Highland Hgts, KY
I love this pack of granola bars. If I’m going to get the Quaker Chewy bars, I get this box. I like that it gives me options so I don’t have to eat the same flavor every day and get tired of it. All the flavors are great, and they’re convenient for an on-the-go breakfast or quick snack
Blairsville, PA
I love these for a quick snack or with a yogurt for breakfast. The variety box is a great pick because you won’t get bored of just one flavor. They often go on sale for $1.99 a box which is a fantastic deal. They will always be in my pantry
Roselle , IL
Something for everyone these are great for busy families who need a healthy affordable snack I would love to see a no sugar added version that be great however it did meet my expectations I would recommend it for a some what healthy snack
Gregory
These granola bars make for a good quick breakfast or snack! I can eat one in the morning and be full because they’re actually very filling! My brothers love when we buy these for the house and for school! Highly recommend!
St Johns, FL
The variety pack it perfect to bring to events in the morning if your expected to provide a snack and they are good to stick in your lunchbox for a little snack to have thought the day. I love all of the flavors in the box.
These are good and the variety is nice. I’m sad they don’t usually sell the oatmeal raisin by itself in its own box because that is my FAVORITE flavor of these. These are quite a small snack for adults so better for kids.