BY QUAKER

Variety is the spice of life, and now your family can choose from a variety of Quaker® Chewy Granola Bars. With family favorite flavors like Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, S'mores, and Oatmeal Raisin in each box and 8g of whole grains in every bar, your family has a variety of tasty choices to help keep them going.

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • 18ct Chewy Variety Pack includes Chocolate Chunk, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, and S’mores

Quaker® Chewy Granola Bars Variety Pack
  • "These are perfect size and taste like they are supposed to and not like cardboard!" in 1 review
  • "They are chewy and really good at curbing an appetite. " in 1 review
Mary B.
christmas valley
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect quick snack for on the road or at home. I’m quite happy with it. I eat it and so do my picky children. I think it’s decently affordable depending on ones budget. I would recommend this to friends because it’s a convenient snack to have around the house or even in ones purse !
Sarra N.
Murrieta
Purchased at: Sam's Club
We keep the multi pack around at all times. These bars make a great breakfast in the go or as after school snack. My kids always fight over the Chocolate Chunk- it would be awesome if that flavor came in its own family size pack! We buy these in bulk at Sam’s 2 or 3 times a month because they go through them so fast! Quaker® Chewy Chocolate Chip/Dark Chocolate Chunk/Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Bar Variety Pack 60-0.84 oz. Bars
Jasmine P.
Newnan, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
Great product. We purchase these quite frequently. Occasionally you can find them on sale sometimes otherwise it's about 5 dollars a box. I love the variety in the box.
Jada M.
This variety pack will satisfy your cravings for something sweet and guilt free! The s’mores is my absolute favorite one out of the pack! The marshmallow and chocolate paired with the granola gives you a vibe reminiscent of the bonfire favorite! The peanut butter and chocolate bars also are so delicious!
Rebecca H.
Purchased at: Walmart
These a good granola bars and I like the options available in the variety pack. They have great flavors and are very affordable. Both children and adults like these granola bars. I recommend this product.
Skay S.
Hoschton, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Not the healthiest granola bar out there but I love these so much. Especially the peanut butter ones, i highly recommend these they are overall just a great buy. The only thing I will say is I don’t really like the oatmeal raisin ones.
Ash✨ D.
deerfield beach
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these granola bars they’re perfect for on the go snacking and nice and chewy I always get the variety pack because I’m a very indecisive person and can’t make a decision but I would definitely recommend some good old Quaker granola bars to anyone who hasn’t had one
Kimmi M.
South Yarmouth
I mostly purchase these for my kids and for when my nieces and nephews come over. They are a quick and easy snack, especially if we are on the go and need to bring something with us. I love the peanut butter chocolate chip, the smores, and the regular chocolate chip. Not a huge fan of the oatmeal raisin but it isn't horrible and that's more of a personal preference than anything against the product.
Brittany G.
Kenosha, WI
Purchased at: Target
Chewy granola bars are the absolute best for someone on the go or someone who wants a snack! A variety pack is even better because you can have a selection of what flavor you’d prefer for the day!
Lauren W.
This is a solid breakfast item and something that I buy over and over again. The variety pack allows for an escape from monotony and is my daily go-to breakfast, snack, and sometimes lunch substitute when I'm running out the door. Eating two or three is a perfect start to an otherwise hectic day!
cintia  H.
Seattle, WA
How do I get it
yajaira h.
Mesquite, TX
Can you really taste the dark chocolate?
Erica F.
South Holland, IL
For those that are trying to eat healthy, would this snack be recommended? Or does it have too much sugar to be considered healthy.
Shannon M.
Hamilton, MT
I'm really looking for after school snacks for my teenagers. Would this be something that teenagers would like? They tend to graze quite a bit and I'd rather feed them something healthy. Does anyone have teenagers that like these?
Sarah A.
I thought so! I love dark chocolate!