Quaker Chewy Granola Bars Variety Pack

Variety is the spice of life, and now your family can choose from a variety of Quaker Chewy Granola Bars. With family favorite flavors like Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, S’mores, and Oatmeal Raisin Chewy Granola Bars in each box, and 8g of whole grains in each bar, your family has tasty choices to help keep them going. 18ct Chewy Variety Pack includes Low Fat Chocolate Chunk, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, and S’mores Now available in boxes of 8 and 18 bars.

Is it just me or have these changed over the years?
How do I get it
Start your review of Quaker Chewy Granola Bars Variety Pack!
Product Highlights
These are perfect size and taste like they are supposed to and not like cardboard!in reviews
They are chewy and really good at curbing an appetite. in reviews
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
These are perfect for on the go! They are so good and I love that you get a variety to choose from! They are perfect for breakfast!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,314 reviews
I would definitely recommend this chewy granola bars they are healthier for you then most of the alternatives there a great snack there affordable and they’re much better for you than the sugar substitutes
Jessica C.
Eagle Mountain
They aren’t that good for you, but man hey make a great snack. My extremely picky 2 year old loves them as well, so that right there makes hem a favorite.
Jennifer F.
trenton
Quaker Chewy Granola Bars Variety Pack uploaded by Jennifer F.
My daughter & I goto these little bars of goodness when we're hungry, but don't want to spoil our appetites for lunch/dinner. I always have a couple of these in my purse for a quick goto when we're out and about. We also pair them with a banana or apple in the morning for an easy/on-the-go breakfast to start the day!
Bryan L.
Vancouver, WA
Awesome snack for when your in a hurry and on the go. Definitely try these if you haven't.
Natalie T.
Quaker Chewy Granola Bars Variety Pack uploaded by Natalie T.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Perfect sized granola bars for the kids. Made with 24% less sugar and no artificial preservatives. Very affordable and this pack has two yummy flavors. Made with 100% whole grains and no corn syrup. These fit easily in the kids lunch bags and great for road trips. I'll recommend and buy again! [product:quaker-chewy-variety-pack-granola-bars---18ct-15.2oz]
Ruby V.
Elkhart
Quaker Chewy Granola Bars Variety Pack uploaded by Ruby V.
Purchased at: Walmart
i really like these but some had a weird taste to it for me. i would definitely buy these again because they didnt taste bad and taking them to school to eat saved my life lol.
Naomi A.
Ellenton, FL
Pretty sure these aren't the healthiest but often times I skip out on breakfast. My doctor said I atleast have to eat a granola bar and these taste great so I just throw one in my pocket and go (:
Genesis N.
Glendale, NY
Quaker Chewy Granola Bars Variety Pack uploaded by Genesis N.
to me or these diet bars are super delicious and super practical when you are hungry you can take them everywhere and in your wallet and it is a super nutritious and delicious snack that is the important thing and what we all like Quaker Chewy Granola Bars Variety Pack #InfluensterAward2020!
Brianda N.
Earlimart, CA
Quaker Chewy Granola Bars Variety Pack uploaded by Brianda N.
Purchased at: Costco
Everyone in the household loves these!! They tasted good and the texture isn't so hard. It's perfect to eat anytime of the day. It's like a grab and go snack. Love the variety pack , there's so many.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole M.
Armonk, NY
il y a 9 mois
Quaker Chewy Granola Bars Variety Pack ? Are these products non-gmo?
Jennifer B. il y a 3 mois
I don’t believe it is. Usually products boast all over the packaging