BY QUAKER

Our S’mores Quaker® Chewy Granola Bar takes a family favorite from the campfire to your cupboard. And, with 8 grams of whole grains and no high fructose corn syrup, you can feel good about giving them to your whole family.

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brown Sugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract], Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Whole Wheat Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Dry Milk), Corn Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Brown Rice Crisp (Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Sugar, Graham Cookie Pieces (Sugar, Wheat Flour, Canola Oil, Honey, Sodium Bicarbonate, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Dehydrated Marshmallows (Sugar, Corn Syrup, Modified Food Starch, Gelatin, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Blue 1), Corn Syrup Solids, Invert Sugar, Glycerin. Contains 2% Or Less Of Soybean Oil, Sorbitol, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Molasses, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Creamed Coconut, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.

Halia S.
Clyattville
This granola bar is EVERYTHING! It is so amazing and like no other! So sweet and delicious! What more can I say? Buy this and you will love it! These are not as healthy as almost granola bars but are healthier than most desserts.
Brooklyn T.
Gainesville, FL
Tastes so good. A tad sugary but it’s a great fix when I want something sweet and good. The granola and the chocolate are such a good blend. I prefer Quaker over other products. The marshmallow in it is a pleasant surprise. You must try these.
nikki s.
Purchase, NY
These are also one of my favorite snacks in between work breaks. They’re a more affordable Granola bar, so they have a lot of flavors and this one is my favorite. You’ll need more than one to fill you up.
Halaina C.
Whittier, CA
My favorite granola bars! I love the taste, they are sweet but not to bad! They not only have chocolate chips buy mini pieces of graham crackers and tiny mini marshmallows which are my fave! Definitely recommend
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
I loved these soooo much i put them in my lunchbox 24/7!! These are so good and super tasty and are really easy to jus throw in your lunchbox or bag and go! I love these and with continue to purchase
Hannah F.
Sandy, UT
My little brother and I used to fight over these granola bars when we were younger, that's how much I love these granola bars. The s'mores flavor is the best flavor, no competition! They're a healthier alternative to normal dessert.
Heather R.
Cumberland , MD
I have carried at least on of these around with me at all times since I was a kid there good and easy to travel with my daughter likes them as well there great for camping and hikes there just good
Grace H.
Live off this stuff between the classes. Had it probably everyday I'd have class. Thank you Quaker for saving me the embarrassment of having my stomach sound like a dying whale in class.
Jasmine G.
All time favorite snack between meals! They have such great flavors, they have a large variety. Healthy but also not but it's totally worth it. Anytime I go to the store I have to pick up a box!
Kady Jo E.
Otway, OH
Childhood in a box. I love Smores and these are as close to the real thing as it comes. Chewy, marshmallows and chips. Great snack or even as a little dessert. Big hit in my family. Smores flavored are kind of hard to find unless in a multi pack usually though