4 colors available

BY QUAKER #55 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Find Snack And Nutrition Bars at Target.com! Quaker Chewy Low Fat S'mores Granola Bars 10 ct see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Allison T.
Allison T.
These are great for the littles and for mommies too! The represent summer for us! They are very yummy and perfect for your purse or on the go during a day trip. The price couldn't be better for the product and the best part is that there is no fussing when the littles want something. I highly recommend these bars for ANY occasion! #SummerlovinSmores
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
While I usually stay clear of granola I'm kinda glad I decided to give this a try. Not only was it nice and soft but it also tasted good with a good balance of sweetness from the pieces of chocolate. The only thing i would change is that its a s'mores bar bur i didn't really taste the marshmallow chips. I was still good though.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Sweetwater, TX
I LOVE S'Mores l, but this granola bar isn't the right S'More taste I'm looking for. It's good but it's missing something. It's a good thing to eat if you have to go out on a workout or run because it is easy one the stomach. Just doesn't quite have the S'Mores taste.
Jeannine B.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
A classic, you can't go wrong with Quaker Granola Bars, especially the S'mores kind. It tastes so good ! Sometimes I rather a granola bar over a chocolate bar. It's a great snack when you get a little hungry in the day. This will always be a staple product for me.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Ewa Beach, HI
I love Quaker granola bars! It definitely helps during the summer. It is not only on the go, but we always took granola bars with us on our hikes. It is easy to bring around and eat on the go. It is also affordable. The unit price for each bar is very cheap.
Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.
The granola bars are quite good. However I got a bit sick of them after a couple of boxes... would be nice to have more flavors for a larger variety, but it is what it is. Good stuff until you've eaten a lot and need a break for something else. Recommend
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Reno, NV
Perfect for on the go! Great thing to bring for yourself and the kids during a long fun filled day out on the beach! Healthy and the perfect treat for any lunch. Great taste! One of the best out there! They are very addicting in a great way! Love!!!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
I love granola bars as a healthy snack, and these are perfect for when I want a little sweetness with my granola! The chocolate and marshmallows add a perfect blend of sweet flavor with the chewy texture of the granola bar.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
My family love this granola bars... I always have a couple of this bars in my purse for a snack. They taste great and a healthy snack... My kids beg for them all the time... I recommend this granola bars highly....
Carol A.
Carol A.
Windsor, NJ
This flavor really reminds me of childhood. It may taste pretty artificial but let's be honest it taste yummy! You can definetly tell its snores when you bite it. A quick and easy snack for on the go
Nancy T.
Nancy T.
notre dame de lile perrot, quebec
Donyou feel they need to add more to the bar. Like more chocolate or marshmallows?
viviana l.
viviana l.
are these healthy? feel like it's all sugar and i don't know if it's worth buying if that's the case..