Quaker Chewy Granola Bars Smores

Our Smores Chewy Granola Bar now has more marshmallow and chocolaty goodness, making them tastier than ever. And, with 8grams of whole grains and no high fructose corn syrup, you can feel good about giving them to your whole family.

are these healthy? feel like it's all sugar and i don't know if it's worth buying if that's the case..
Donyou feel they need to add more to the bar. Like more chocolate or marshmallows?
Start your review of Quaker Chewy Granola Bars Smores!
Maricruz L.
Garland, TX
Quaker Chewy Granola Bars Smores uploaded by Maricruz L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these! These are my favorite brand of granola bars. These bars are so soft & chewy, the taste is so good. I can eat a whole box in a day because they’re that good. I wish I had some in my pantry right now.
Alexis W.
Greeneville, TN
Oh my gosh, these are a great snack for on the go. They're nice and sweet, but not too sweet. T They're kind of small, but overall good
Christina T.
My daughter loves these for a quick non-messy morning snack. Not as healthy as some choices could be, but easy on the go snack. She chooses them about 2-3 times a week as her morning snack before school.
Melissa G.
Central Islip, NY
So chewy and soft! The marshmallows are so gooey and fresh! I eat one of these on my way to work and it hold me over til lunch .
Marianny A.
Reading, PA
Quaker Chewy Granola Bars Smores uploaded by Marianny A.
Purchased at: Safeway
I am fascinated by this Quaker, a perfect breakfast to start the day, they taste great with granola. I have a good time using this product, I think I will never stop using it. They are super sweet and healthy. We all have to have it at home. I recommend it.
ginger I.
Atlanta, GA
These are my favorite Quaker oats granola bars ever since they changed the recipe on my beloved smores. These are a perfect pick me up when I'm hungry and driving, just got done working out, or as a quick snack between meetings.
Amy O.
Rio Grande, NJ
Kind of sweet but I love these they’re so good because to me they’re the best because they’re chewy and some granola bars can be quite dry even though I like those two but s’mores is my favorite s’mores everything but these urges oh so good to make me feel like a kid again I definitely recommend and I definitely recommend to give to the kids not too many but they are very on the healthy side still
Morgan M.
Mckinney, TX
I am not a fan of this kind of food but these changed my mind. The flavor is great. They are a good on the go snack.
Jennifer G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Delicious!! My family has been trying to eat healthier and this is one of the snacks that we initiated in our household. I don't feel guilty giving this to my kids and I know they love eating it because they're always asking for more! The chocolate, graham, and marshmallows mixed in with the granola are a perfect balance! Great way to calm your sweet tooth without breaking your diet!
Vonda D.
Science Hill, KY
Great taste. good texture. love the price! good after school snack. great to pack in lunches