Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola BarsQuaker
Chewy Granola Bars Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip

Quaker Chewy Granola Bars Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip

If you like the flavor of peanut butter and chocolate chips, you’ll love this: We’ve added even more delicious chips* to our Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bar. With 8g of whole grains and no high fructose corn syrup, it’ll help fuel your family to take on the day.

Is this product healthy?
Muy ricos sus productos y muy saludables ❤️
Less sugar.. Does it compromise the overall taste ?
Start your review of Quaker Chewy Granola Bars Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip!
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Really my favorite snack when I was a kid not my first time trying this out really love this with the chocolate chip really yummy plus not bad pricing at all u can find this everywhere really recommend others to try
Courtney C.
Menifee, CA
Quaker Chewy Granola Bars Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip uploaded by Courtney C.
These are delicious! They are loaded with peanut butter chips and chocolate chips! They are so moist that they almost fall apart! I can’t help but eat two at a time! I recommend these for any peanut butter lovers!
Alicia S.
Tonawanda, NY
I am the biggest fan of the peanut butter granola bars! I can eat these everyday and not feel an ounce of guilt.
Elizabeth L.
I love that this is lower sugar than most bars making it a better snack option. It is soft and doesn’t make crumbs all over like crunchier bars. The chocolate chip combined with the peanut butter is the perfect combination to satisfy your sweet and salty cravings. The price is always reasonable too.
Amanda P.
Stockton, CA
Perfect snacks for home or on the go! The peanut butter one is my daughter's favorite and currently have them in my cabinet.
Goretty L.
Stamford
Is good for snack, but I like get with cheese or with dietetic chocolate and get with yogurt
Sarah C.
La Center, WA
Love buying these for on the go snacks! Although, I have to hide them from the kids, or they will be gone in a flash ;)
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
These are good. Tastes just the same as the original ones. Met expectations. These are perfect to take on the go or leave in the car for snacks for the kids. Convenient and not messy. I feel good about giving these to my family.
Lola L.
Sugar Land
Great snacks and not too chewy. I feel like the size of the entire bar has gotten smaller over time which means less happiness. Overall still really great!
Kristina H.
I love Quaker products but my kids love these more! Way more filling than a traditional granola bar. They are a nice treat.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jalessa R.
Claymont, DE
il y a 3 ans
Quaker Chewy Granola Bars Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Does anyone have a recipe to make these at home?
Stephanie P. il y a un an
Oh, good question! I’m sure something similar is possible! Maybe Pinterest?
Jaziya M.
Ocean Springs, MS
il y a 3 ans
Angelica B. il y a 2 ans
They really are, I eat them all the time and you can read the ingredients and see it is healthy