Quaker® Chewy Granola Bars Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip uploaded by Gabrielle H.

BY QUAKER

If you like the flavor of peanut butter and chocolate chips, you’ll love Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Granola Bars. With 8g of whole grains and no high fructose corn syrup, it’ll help fuel your family to take on the day.

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brown Sugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract], Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Whole Wheat Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Dry Milk), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp (Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Peanut Butter Spread (Peanuts, Sugar, Palm Oil, Salt), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Invert Sugar, Peanut Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel And Palm Oil, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Lactose, Dry Whey, Dextrose, Corn Syrup Solids, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Vanillin [Artificial Flavor]), Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin. Contains 2% Or Less Of Calcium Carbonate, Sorbitol, Salt, Water, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

Kait B.
Oxford, PA
A perfect blend of oats, chocolate and peanut butter. Healthy but doesn’t taste like typical health food bars. A perfect addition to any lunch, or great for a snack break. I would recommend it to others.
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
Just took my LSAT and my snack of choice was to get something healthy, delicious and easy to store anywhere. Always fresh and energy boosting. I recommend this one because it’s the best of bob worlds chocolate and peanut butter chips.
Brandi O.
A staple for our family for ten+ years. Great on the go or as an in between mealtime snack. Great flavor. Love that the bats are Chewy and not hard! And we are huge peanut butter fans as well.
Kate W.
Burton, MI
Quaker peanut butter chocolate chip chewy granola bars are a great way to get your sweet fix without all the extra junk candy bars have. Adults and kids love them.
Ayesha Q.
Durham, NC
I like these granola bars to take along when traveling or just a quick snack when I am in the house. These bars are tasty and have a nice texture that is easy for not only myself but for kids as well. It is a good value to buy especially for school snacks when I can give it out as an addition in school lunch boxes. The only complaint I would have of this is the chocolate as it does not taste like fine chocolate but it is still good and I like to munch on these.
Sabrina M.
Brentwood, MD
These are very good while you're on the go! I took these with me when I went to the pool to cure my appetite! They were totally affordable and they did come up to my standards. They have a very good flavor and easy to put in your purse! I will definitely recommend this to my friends.
Jennifer V.
Garfield, NJ
I have tried all of the flavors from these chewy bars and love them all. They have a very good price and can find them at any supermarket. Compared to other granola brands i would say that they are fairly cheap. The only bad thing is that they are too small!
Autumn E.
Stuttgart, AR
These have to be the best granola bars. Walmart doesn't always have them in stock, so they're hard to find. They aren't cheap for those on a budget. They taste like peanut butter chews though! So I'd recommend these to everyone!
Tiffany D.
riverside, CA
Excellent product. Works great for a quick snack. I always use thesd in team sports snack bags. I also cant have peanuts but can have peanut butter so its nice that i can eat these but not most other bars. Excellent product and i will continue to purchase
Natalia  L.
These are so good...but I wish they didn't have so much sugar. It's kind of too good to be true that oatmeal tastes this yummy! These are my fave because they really are chewy.