Quaker® Chewy Granola Bars Chocolate Strawberries

Now you can have the flavor of chocolate-covered strawberries any time of day. Introducing a new surprise from Quaker® Chewy Granola Bars. Sweet pieces of strawberries and whole grain oats are covered with the irresistible flavor of chocolate. Satisfy your sweet tooth with this new delight!

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brown Sugar,Brown Rice Crisp [Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt,Tocopherols (Preservative)], Whole Grain Rolled Wheat,Soybean Oil, Whole Wheat Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soylecithin, Nonfat Dry Milk,Tocopherols [Preservative]), Cornsyrup, Sugar, Brown Rice Crisp (Whole Grain Brown Riceflour, Sugar, Salt,Tocopherols [Preservative]), Invert Sugar,Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Sweetened Andflavored Cranberries [Dried Cranberries, Sugar, Naturalflavor, Citric Acid, Sunflower Oil, Elderberry Juiceconcentrate (Color)], Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybeanoil, Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel And Palm Oil), Driedstrawberry Pieces, Sorbitol, Calcium Carbonate, Water, Salt,Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Cocoa Powder, Dry Whey,Nonfat Dry Milk, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Molasses,Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Vegetable Oil (Canola Orsoybean), Vanilla Extract, Modified Cornstarch, Tocopherols(Preservative), Bht (Preservative), Strawberry Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid.

jalie h.
Nicholasville, KY
we Bought these bars at our local Kroger my boys picked them out. Fist time consumer for these bars. My boys were not disappointed they had the whole box eaten in two days lol. They are much better than the Kroger brand we ugly buy. Though they cost a few cents more it was worth it to find something they actually would eat.
San Benito, TX
These chewy Quaker Granola bars are excellent. The chewiness satisfies and the flavor is outstanding. I really prefer the chewy style over the crumbly and crunchy.
Maci G.
Honolulu , HI
Kids love these! Great for a quick after school snack or in the car before sports. Perfect for really any time just throw in bag and be on the go
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA
These bars are delicious and can make you lose track of how many you are eating. I just want to eat more and more each time.
Nickelette W.
I love these. They are so good and delicious. The strawberry and chocolate go great together. I would recommend these.
Nohemi S.
Love its texture, favorite snack to grab on the go, it's flavor is very good and I like the chewyness it has to it, it combines two of my favorite things: strawberries and chocolate. Definitely would buy again.

Oatmeal, chocolate and strawberries, is the perfect trio ... it would certainly be a perfect snack, Without hesitation I would love to try it to include it in my list of sweets
Feriel A.
Tunis, Tunis
chocolate and strawberries are the perfect taste for snacks lover like myself . I give it 4 stars . I would buy it more often
Tela R.
Frackville, Pa
does anyone know if these contain coconut oil i am allergic but i would like to try the product