BY QUAKER #61 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

Jessica R.
Commerce City , CO
I love these granola bars! They taste really good, and the chocolate chips are a great addition to them. They are easy to take on the go for a quick breakfast or snack. The one thing that I don't like is they can be a bit sticky and if it's really hot the chocolate chips melt to the package.
brianna b.
Campbellsvlle, KY
These are SUPER tasty! They're chewy, but they aren't too chewy. They taste good, and they are easy for on the go. They aren't very big, so they wont fill you up, but they're a good snack. They can be messy on kids' hands.
Kristin V.
Wellness Guru Expert
#contest #influensterapp My absolute favorite granola bar! I've tried generic brands but none that taste as good as Quaker! Perfect balance of chocolate and granola to make it sweet and a healthy snack option.
Mary S.
Daphne, AL
This bar is not the worst of its kind, but it is definitely not my favorite. This is something that I don't eat unless it is the only sweet thing in the pantry that has a little bit of chocolate. The taste isn't terrible but it gets old and is not something that I go back for more. Try the chocolate chip or the chocolate dipped instead.
Crysta R.
Emmett, MI
These were not my favorite. They were great as a lunch filler when I was in middle school or an after school snack. However, I realized how unhealthy they were in high school and never ate them again.
Jaeni L.
Saint James, NY
I love these. They are my favorite flavor of Chewy Granola Bars, and because they're chewy they're really easy to eat. I wish they came in bigger packs! They're not too sweet but also just sweet enough.
Ericka L.
Fredericksburg, VA
Not dry like most granola bars are. They are a little too sweet but they satisfy my cravings when I want to eat candy! Great to bring on the go or to eat as a snack
Rebekah D.
I really love these granola bars. The little chocolate chips and tiny marshmallows add a really nice kick of flavor.On top of the great taste, they are also low fat, which is a huge bonus.
Dawn G.
Newport News, VA
These are a great quick snack for any one of your family members. They are filling and an easy snack for my son and daughter. They love them and so do I. They also come in great flavors.
Angela B.
Lansing , MI
Delicious little snacks for that 3PM slump at work. I always have some kind of granola/protein bar in my bag for that time of day and the chocolate chip ones satisfy my sweet tooth without giving me too much of a sugar spike. Love these things!
Lidia Z.
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert
Who else love eating these