BY QUAKER

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

Emily R.
Perfect snack for on the go! I love to pack these for college and for work. The flavor is awesome and they are a great low calorie option that provides sustainable energy! Quaker offers low sugar options which still taste great! The price is fair for the product and I would recommend these to a friend in an instant
VE-0503276 Stephanie O.
Doral, FL
El chocolate Quaker Chewy Granola Bars viruta es el mejor bar en el mundo. Tiene un sabor rico, es nutritiva, y tiene el chocolate! Una combinación perfecta. Es un poco difícil, pero para los ingredientes que tiene ... me gustaría que para mejorar este tipo de galletas para las personas mayores que no tienen buenos dientes.
Kayla A.
media, PA
I eat these all the time for a quick to go breakfast they are easy to pick up and go, plus they aren't too unhealthy. They are unexpressive, I suggest these to anyone for an on to go breakfast, my personal favorite flavor is chocolate chip and peanut butter.
Wendy O.
My brother loves these they are so cute and adorable and a little package and they're delicious and there definitely portable like you can have 5 of them in a bag and five in the car and 5 and another bag and you'll be alright because you don't take space amazing and delicious and healthy
Chandra B.
I love these granola bars! They make a great snack for all ages. Since they are individually wrapped, I take mine with me to work. Granola is good for you. I could eat the whole box in one sitting, if I let myself! :-)
Sarah L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
My kids love to snack on these granola bars. They are easy to cary and they last a while. Perfect for school lunches or quick snacks to keep in the car or iin your purse just in case. Kids love chocolate and they have jist the enough amount to safisfy the kiddies and not too much that grandma wont approve.
Randi H.
Sunrise, FL
Quaker Chewy  Chocolate Chip Granola Bars are the best! Great for Breakfast or a quick snack while on break. They are reasonably priced, the downside is there is sugar in them and if you are trying to cut down this is not the best choice for you. I would recommend them to those who are not avooidning sugar.
Marcella T.
Metairie, LA
I love these! I always have these in my cabinet because they are perfect for either breakfast or as a snack! They only have 100 calories too! The Quaker brand also sells a peanut butter flavor but I like the taste of these better. I've tried other brands but I keep coming back to these! These are a staple!!
Bailey J.
Jacksonville , NC
All time favorite cereal bars. Great taste. Pretty healthy. My son absolutely loves them. So easy to throw in his diaper bag for a snack & go. We buy ours at wal mart. Definitely recommend if you have kids. & as an adult I'll sneak one if I'm haveing a craving & it satisfies without feeling to guilty.
Grace B.
Des Moines, IA
These are the OG granola bars. Been eating them since I was in elementary. You can pretty much get it at any grocery store and their not even UBER expensive. They taste great and you can buy great sized value packs. They're healthy and yummy which is all I look for in a snack
Lidia Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else love eating these

Walmart