BY QUAKER

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

hope a.
Lakeland, GA
These are my absolute favorite as far as bars go! They fill you up and have an excellent flavor. For the calorie content, you taste a good deal of chocolate!! Definitely recommend
Cynthia O.
Napa, CA
These are the perfect snack to throw into your purse! They're chewy which won't leave a mess all over you or in your bag, and the right amount for a one sitting snack.
Adenike A.
Camden, NJ
These are my favorite granola bars ever!! I always have one in my purse and the are a great snack to have anytime during the day. I love the chewiness and flavor.
Kaitlyn H.
Fremont, CA
I absolutely can't get enough of S'mores so I had to try these out and they are my favorite of all. Maybe except for if they had plain. Perfect amount of chocolate and marshmallows!
Kelsey T.
Ravenna, MI
This snack is great in between rounds while in cheer, between classes, or in the morning running out the door. Definitely recommend this quick snack for anyone!
Amber M.
Los Lunas, NM
These are so yummy I love to throw one in my purse for on the go or to take camping. they have a variety of flavors and they are all great. my fave are s'mores.
Gwen L.
Bakersfield
These are great snacks. They are the perfect size to satisfy my sweet tooth and a great snack for my granddaughter. These make it on my grocery list every time!
Wendy H.
There are sweeter, larger, chocolate-covered, nuts-filled bars out there, but this one is granola and is only 100 calories. It is tasty AND more nutritious.
Sabina S.
Coachella, CA
These are one of my favorite things in the world I love these granola a I can honestly say I found the ones the chocolate goes so good I can eat these all day
Vanessa K.
San Marcos, CA
While these are tasty, they are not very healthy. High sugar content and do not keep you full for very long. There are healthier granola bar options out there.
Lidia Z.
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else love eating these