BY QUAKER #47 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

Sarah M.
These are super affordable and super yummy. They might not be the best on the healthy aspect, but they are a quick and easy snack. They are very tasty, but watch out, because you might eat up to three at a time if you aren't careful! Highly recommended snack.
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
These granola bars are a great snack any day. I've been buying these for years. They usually go on sale every now and then so I keep my eye out for that. Overall I feel that they are pretty healthy and nutritious and would recommend them to others.
Hillary N.
Chula Vista, CA
Pretty sure my 3 year old eats at least one if not two of these chewy granola bars every day. I don't mind since they aren't too sugary and I even sneak one every now and then. I prefer the Kind chocolate chip granola bars because they are slightly healthier but these work in a pinch.
Hanna M.
This is my favorite snack for every day life. They are individually packaged so you can take them on the go. I love that they have so many flavors but the traditional chocolate chip is my favorite. I eat them as quick breakfasts, mid day snacks, or hiking protein. I love that they are chewy and sweet unlike some harder brands that taste for nutty.
Priscilla C.
Great texture and perfectly chewy. They don't have as much flavor as Fiber One bars and are a bit smaller. I bought a large box at Costco and I still haven't grown tired of them yet. Just the right amount of chocolate chips and perfect size for a study snack.
Haley C.
Brooklyn, NY
I live by Quaker Oats granola bars. I buy the big pack nearly every week. I eat at least 2 of these things a day. They pack a nice punch to get my morning started and they are a nice meal supplement before or after a workout. I highly recommend to anyone buying granola bars. I am a LIFE-LONG customer who cannot live without these granola bars!
margery l.
These bars are not very filling so if you are looking for a bar as a meal replacement, I would not recommend this one.  But if you are looking for a bar as a snack, I would recommend this bar.  However, keep in mind that these bars are quite sweet so if you might want to look for bars with less sugar if you do not like that
Ari G.
Love these things they are so tasty and keep you hungry for that time frame, I use it as a post or pre workout snack along with my detox water. It's good for you but can't eat too many. They are pretty cheap when they are in a big box bundle.
maria m.
 For my gunners I I love going to Lowe's and I would definitely be buying these more often because it is so delicious and I think even kids love it because I used to love it when I was a kid it is I feel like it's healthy and it is so good I would recommend it to some people because it's sweet but it's not too sweet and it's really good
Areli T.
I used to eat these when I was a child all the time, my mom would pack them as a snack with my lunch. They aren't as healthy, but they're awesome for kids. They are sweet for those that have sweet tooth going on, but they also have different kind of bars for those who are looking something more on the fruity side.
Lidia Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else love eating these

back