BY QUAKER

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

Megan Z.
Parsippany, NJ
Their taste gets an A for sure (the s'mores flavor is the best), but I really don't think they're filling at all, which I believe granola should be. So, you're getting a B, Quaker Chewy Bar S'mores.
Maribel D.
Olathe, KS
My girls enjoy having these as snacks. I personally have this on the go once awhile and I enjoy them as well. The only con to these granolas is that their a bit sticky.
Karly W.
These granola bars are really good i like taking them to school and keeping them in my purse. i recommend to everyone. i like these and the chocolate chip peanut butter
Kylee D.
West Jordan, UT
These are one of my favorite kinds of granola bars. They are sweet and tasty - definitely taste like s'mores. I was worried that they wouldn't taste that good because they're low fat, but they don't taste like a low fat bar. They're a great snack. Delicious!
Yrma B.
These have to be the best granola bars ever made there just so delicious and so tasty not only that but it's a great snack to carry around for whenever you get hungry
Ashley O.
Such a good snack if you have kids or just enjoy granola bars. decent price and more of them usually. the chocolate chip is the best but I also really enjoy s'mores!
Robin C.
Lake Worth, FL
I bought these for kids thinking they would love them since they love s'mores, and boy what a disappointment. They taste nothing like s'mores and there are hardly any chocolate chips in them, winded up throwing they out cause the kids won't eat them.
Stacy H.
Franklin, WI
I love these..taste great.. I Eat them every morning, usually on my way to work.. I also sometimes have them as a snack because I don't have time at work to eat.. Quick for on the go!!
Ophelia S.
My favorite of the Chewy granola bars! They can be really sweet, but I'm not complaining as lot of granola bars are dry and don't have as good a taste as these do.
hope a.
Lakeland, GA
These are my absolute favorite as far as bars go! They fill you up and have an excellent flavor. For the calorie content, you taste a good deal of chocolate!! Definitely recommend
Lidia Z.
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else love eating these