BY QUAKER #61 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

Danielle B.
Rochester Hls, MI
The Chewy Chocolate Chip used to be good, for some reason now when I buy them they are hard, dry and taste somewhat stale. I open them right when I buy them so they don't sit in my cabinets but It seems like something changed with the recipe.
Tonya M.
Luther, OK
As a kid these were the favorites between my two brothers and I. The sweet and minuscule hint of salty made the perfect combination and the price makes it so much better! I definitely recommend it, especially to parents who's kids don't have time to eat a proper breakfast.
Olivia B.
Bloomington, MN
Good quick snack for kids or sports , a little on the firmer side , the chocolate in them is big enough where you can really taste it you can find them at any store in the cereal isle I'd recommend them good on the go snack
sara s.
Love these. I probably eat a box a week or so. Favorite snack and it's fast. I will continue to purchase the product. It's not very expensive either because you get twenty bars per box. I would definitely recommend to others
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
Quaker Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars are healthy and delicious. These chewy bars have mini chocolate chips, which I prefer rather than big or chunks of chocolate chips. The package is easy to open and a great snack size for on the go and packing in my husband’s lunch box and my purse. These granola bars contain whole grains, and no high fructose corn syrup. It is a tasty option for when you want something sweet, but not too sweet and healthy.
Alicia G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
Family's favorite choice for granola bar for the kids. The value packs are the perfect choice for kids to grab n go. The kids say they taste good and great size for snack or breakfast. Repurchase for my family always.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
I prefer chewy granola bars over the crunchy ones because they are easier on my teeth. These chocolate chip granola bars are my favorite. There are chocolate chips sprinkled throughout so you get chocolate in every bite. They are a little sticky, though, so I always have to wash my hands after eating them.
Rachel W.
These are so delicious and healthy. You can really taste the chocolate, which is a nice balance with the granola (and I love chocolate!). I like the snack-sized bars that you can take anywhere. These greatly exceeded my expectations because I'm not normally a big fan of granola bars, but they are delicious and highly recommended!
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
Love this as a quick snack to take to school. No mess, no fuss. Sometimes the bars can have a little bit too many chocolate chips for my preference (but I'm sure others love this fact lol). What pleases me most though is how these chewy granola bars don't have noticeable (if any?) dried coconut in them. Most other bars do and it bugs me beyond belief because I can feel the texture very easily. The peanut butter version is yummy also!
Loan N.
This is a very tasty bar, but it's mostly chocolate and granola that is there. It doesn't really scream smore's to me.
Very quick and easy to judge grab as a snack on the go.
It's a bit small, and doesn't really fill you up. But that's okay. Haha.
And surprisingly I left a box of these in my car on a hot summer day, they didn't melt! (The pieces of chocolate in the bar)
Lidia Z.
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert
Who else love eating these