BY QUAKER #63 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I buy the big box of these every month when grocery shopping! It's about $5 for the big box from wal mart and there's 24 bars! My kids love these for an after school snack or to pack in their lunches! They taste great! Highly recommend!!
Jazznea T.
I use to have like 2 of these every day back in school with a tea, coffee or milk even . These were just another go to quick snack for me. Great taste they even had a Smores one of I'm remembering correctly
Michelle A.
Lakewood Rch, FL
I've been eating these ever since I can remember. I'm a kid at heart and these are always in my bag for a snack or to have with lunch. My little boy loves them too!
Nicola C.
Byrdstown, TN
Another family favorite! These are the perfect snack without being overly sweet, but you still get that bite of chocolate. Love the big box option, as these go pretty quickly at my house! They are affordable and perfect to throw in the lunch box or eat on the go! Quaker® Chewy Granola Bars Chocolate Chip
Samantha S.
Not the healthiest snack option ever but I find the size perfect for attacking a sugar craving and they very soft and hassle free. A lot of bars are either hard and/or are very messy to eat with all of the crumbs that come off. Not this one. I find the chocolate chips the best part ;)
Bevin M.
Purchase, NY
They taste sort of bitter and there isn't enough chocolate chips in it. I don't really eat it for the healthiness of it. Normally, when I pick a granola bar, I go for the taste and not the ingredients. I wouldn't buy this again. They need to add more chocolate chips.
Katie T.
These granola bars used to be a lot better tasting. They must have changed the recipe, and they're not as good as the were in the past. I still like to have these granola bars on hand to eat as a quick breakfast or snack. They are simple and easy to eat.
Viky P.
Tempe, AZ
This is a must have snack in my house. It's very easy to pack in a diaper bag or throw in my purse. All of my kids enjoy it. It's only 100 calories and I don't feel so guilty giving it to my children.
Simone M.
Basic but ok for a granola bar.
These are adequate for a small snack, and don't taste bad, just have room for improvement.
They skimp on the chocolate a bit, and compensate with over sweetness in the rest of the bar.
But when you compare them to other granola bar choices, this is still near the top, despite its shortcomings.
Danielle B.
Rochester Hls, MI
The Chewy Chocolate Chip used to be good, for some reason now when I buy them they are hard, dry and taste somewhat stale. I open them right when I buy them so they don't sit in my cabinets but It seems like something changed with the recipe.
Lidia Z.
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert
Who else love eating these