BY QUAKER

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

Tabitha L.
Leon, WV
If you want something super delicious then this is the way to go the perfect snack bar and it's so good and yummy wouldn't regret this and you outta really try it you won't regret like I didn't
Amber P.
These are awesome on the go snacks! They taste very delicious! My son is a very picky eater so I was excited to see that he would eat them! I also like them very much! Definitely going to buy these again in the near future!
Brittany K.
Chagrin Falls, OH
Great tasting granola bars! They come at better price compared to some that are more expensive for less quantity. Definitely a favorite go to snack for a sweet tooth!
brianna b.
Campbellsvlle, KY
These are SUPER tasty! They're chewy, but they aren't too chewy. They taste good, and they are easy for on the go. They aren't very big, so they wont fill you up, but they're a good snack. They can be messy on kids' hands.
Lauren K.
Nampa, ID
I really enjoy these chewy granola bars. It still has some crunch in it, without being overly crunchy. I honestly love them! Great to just throw in your bag and eat when you get hungry!
Tiana T.
I love eating this snack for breakfast when I'm running late or on the go and cannot make something to eat. I also love eating them as a snack in class when I'm hungry. Very low calorie and fills you up for a while.
Jessica B.
WESLACO, TX
We love these my daughter loves taking these for snack for school. This flavor and the rest are really good. You can find them pretty much any grocery store so that's always good.
Mary S.
Daphne, AL
This bar is not the worst of its kind, but it is definitely not my favorite. This is something that I don't eat unless it is the only sweet thing in the pantry that has a little bit of chocolate. The taste isn't terrible but it gets old and is not something that I go back for more. Try the chocolate chip or the chocolate dipped instead.
Jaeni L.
Saint James, NY
I love these. They are my favorite flavor of Chewy Granola Bars, and because they're chewy they're really easy to eat. I wish they came in bigger packs! They're not too sweet but also just sweet enough.
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
These snacks bars have just right amount of chocolate in them without being to much. They are easy to grab on the go and make a great snack. I love how soft and chewy they are. I always have a box in my cubbard jusy in case.
Lidia Z.
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else love eating these