BY QUAKER

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

Joelyn M.
Hilliard, OH
The kids love these. They are a great snack, not messy, low in calories and quick and easy. I think they taste pretty good, although not filling enough as an adult.

Be careful the chocolate chips fall off!
Angela S.
The whole famiky lives them. I like to have them in my pantry at all times. I snack on them and eat one for BF sometimes. My son eats like candy. These have a good amount of chocolate chips too. Love them.
Christina S.
Saint Louis, MO
These bars are great to have in your bag for a quick snack if you're out and about. A great little boost of energy is just what could be needed to get you through and these are just perfect for it
Kristin V.
#contest #influensterapp My absolute favorite granola bar! I've tried generic brands but none that taste as good as Quaker! Perfect balance of chocolate and granola to make it sweet and a healthy snack option.
Amber G.
Middleburg, FL
I have loved the chocolate chip granola bars since my childhood.I buy them now for my family.I wish they were the same size as they were when I was growing up.I like that I can pack them in my beach bag for a go to snack.
Sarai P.
Rodeo, CA
I remember always getting these granola bars as a kid and they are delicious! Perfect size for kids and they aren't too sweet like other chocolate chip granola bars. Great for on the go.
Lindsay H.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
I really enjoy these for a little snack throughout the day! The other kinds they make are good as well! I like how they are only 90 calories, and are healthy for you! I like a little chocolate throughout the day! I don't feel as guilty when I eat these!
Denise B.
Brodhead, ky
These are a household favorite. My children love them, nothing better than a healthy snack. Great for on the go families, I just throw them in my purse so we can have them whenever we need a little snack.
Lizzie L.
JBER, AK
Definitely my MVP product. These things are a necessity in my life. They are great for on-the-go snacking, and they are great for lazy around the house snacking. I probably eat way too many of these because they are just that good!
Jennie F.
Rio Linda, CA
Yum yum and yum. Only downsize is their ever decreasing size and when the box is empty. Always a great variety and go to snack for when the kids get home from school. I love how it's a well balanced snack because really, how easy is it to get kids to eat their oats?
Lidia Z.
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else love eating these