BY QUAKER

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

Katie A.
Amarillo , TX
Best granola bars! I have a huge box in my pantry and it’s so easy to grab one and drop it in my purse or backpack on the way out the door. A great chocolatey snack throughout the day and perfect paired with fresh fruit!
jenny s.
These are always handy snacks to have. They are easy and do the job in filling you enough to hold off until your next meal. I have a stash in my desk all the time and are so tasty. They even help satisfy sweet tooth cravings.
Jenna B.
Russellville
I buy a box of these each time I buy groceries at Walmart. They are a perfect snack for work or on the go. They are sweet and chocolatey with the perfect amount of crunch. My daughter loves to snack on them as well!
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
The classic Chewy granola bar! I’ve loved these forever and they always satisfy your craving for something sweet or just need a snack! I’ve bought so many boxes of these over the years, I definitely recommend these!
Liz D.
Staple for my kids lunches and sometimes even breakfast for myself. The kids call the chocolate chips mini kisses like Hershey kiss drops. The consistency of the chewiness is delicious.
Shelby R.
Spring, TX
Quaker chocolate chip granola bars are my absolute FAVORITE. These are so so good, I love them! I’m not sure how healthy they are but I will always have them as a snack! Very good.
Ellen M.
Our family loves this granola bars. They are just the perfect size to snack on. They are super yummy. I only wish that there were more chocolate chips. We buy these in bulk so we always have them on hand.
Kelsey M.
Secaucus, NJ
These are a childhood classic and a favorite quick small snack. I never feel guilty eating these and the taste is always on point. The only complaint is that I can never only eat one, they’re that good.
abby g.
Gaffney
These taste pretty good, however note that the bar is pretty small. It's understandable due to its low calorie-count but I was a little sad to have finished it so quickly.
Ines🌺 S.
Mount vernon
I love to eat this between work or running errands there so tasty. There easy for on the go snack foir you and your kids there not the healthiest granola bar but are tasty
Lidia Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else love eating these