BY QUAKER #61 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

Perla R.
These chewy chocolate chip granola bars taste so yummy! I like to keep a few in my bag should my kid want a quick snack when we are out and about.
Raven A.
Loved these as a kid! They are perfect size for small kids & when needing something on the go! :) I like all the different kinds they have!
Allison G.
Nanuet, NY
I buy these in bulk regularly from Costco. You get a good amount for the price. My husband is pickier than I am, but he'll eat these daily.
Lori M.
Knoxville, TN
These are great snacks. I use them for my lunch and for quick snacks on the go. One of my favorites for trips to the beach or park.
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these i throw them in my lunches for work and for the kids lunches. they are a great price and you get a lot for your buck.
Ashley B.
I love these, they are affordable and they taste good. If you are looking for a quick breakfast snack, you found the right product
Natasha K.
Wellness Guru Expert
Perfect for my kiddos! a great snack for on the go or even a quick breakfast! Con-they don't really fill you up for long though!!
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
A simple and delicious snack bar. Not too sweet, but enough chocolate that you feel like you had a nice treat. They're perfect.
Minder T.
Son super deliciosas, una de mis granolas favoritas y la de mi hijo, cuando no tengo mucho tiempo para desayuna me llevo una
SJ H.
Santa Monica, CA
Quaker bars are a nice mid-day snack. It's very healthy, delicious, and the chocolate chip ones are honestly my favorite :)!
Lidia Z.
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert
Who else love eating these