BY QUAKER #8 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

abby g.
Gaffney
These taste pretty good, however note that the bar is pretty small. It's understandable due to its low calorie-count but I was a little sad to have finished it so quickly.
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
Love these! They're so fresh, melt in your mouth & taste just delicious! Lots of mini chocolate chips, plenty in each bite! And their granola is so yummy! No hardeness, actually they're pretty soft to chew for those who have cavities, like I might it might not have😕 Significantly better than most if not all store brands.
Sabrina S.
We love Quaker products! These granola bars are our go to for on the go snacks and my kids love them. There’s not too much chocolate and they don’t get dirty eating them, which is a must for us! They aren’t hard to break apart, but they also don’t fall apart easily which is good. I would absolutely recommend!
Meg M.
Milford, MA
i love chewy granola bars for on the go and for my kids lunches or snacks. they tatse good and are q great brand. they arent too dry or any thing they are awesome!
Alexandra H.
Nashville
I’ve loved these since I was little! The taste is so delicious. I love having some for my snacks because it’s like a candy, but not! Great for being on the go! Price is great, too
Sydney C.
Goleta, CA
I used to love these bars when I was little. they have a great flavor and adequate amount of chocolate chips. However, as I get older I'm finding that these bars are small and not as healthy as some other granola bars. I will still buy these, but only as treats.
Kaylyn H.
Bartlett
I'm so in love with these granola bars! They were on sale at Kroger buy five save five and they were .99 cents I bought five boxes! These are great for snack or breakfast! They are less then 100 calories! I love the texture! I love the taste of chocolate chip!
Trista O.
We seriously cannot keep these in the house. All of my children love them and ask for one every day. And I love them too! They taste so yummy and are the perfect snack. We pick these up at Walmart or online at Walmart and they are well worth the price!
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
I like this chewy granola bar which is different from.the crunchiness I'm used to . My son constantly wants to take these to lunch . He loves the sweetness of the chocolate mixed with the salty Ness of the oats and softness of the bar . Just a perfect combo
Katrina W.
Decatur, GA
Healthy snack for my kids and sometimes I can’t help but grab one myself. The chocolate chips make this snack taste good and sweet but the granola keeps it healthy.
Lidia Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else love eating these