BY QUAKER

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

Sarah R.
Hamilton, OH
These bars are great for when you're on the go. They are literally the only granola bar my boyfriend will eat. They are low in calories and still taste great. The best part is that they will hold you over until your next meal. I would recommend these to anyone.
Frances J.
These are soooo good & my son loves them amd the s'mores ones! Super easy snack and I love that they aren't super crumbly or messy like a lot of granola type snacks. They're super adorable I always buy 3 or 4 boxes at a time and keep a couple in my purse lol
Iddet M.
These are great bars, especially if your watching your health. The best part about these bars is that they are sweet and crunchy. It's great for when your trying to keep healthy and in shape but don't want to eat a piece of cake when your craving something sweet. The chocolate chips are great and there's plenty of them in one bar.
Simone M.
Basic but ok for a granola bar.
These are adequate for a small snack, and don't taste bad, just have room for improvement.
They skimp on the chocolate a bit, and compensate with over sweetness in the rest of the bar.
But when you compare them to other granola bar choices, this is still near the top, despite its shortcomings.
Loan N.
This is a very tasty bar, but it's mostly chocolate and granola that is there. It doesn't really scream smore's to me.
Very quick and easy to judge grab as a snack on the go.
It's a bit small, and doesn't really fill you up. But that's okay. Haha.
And surprisingly I left a box of these in my car on a hot summer day, they didn't melt! (The pieces of chocolate in the bar)
Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA
I love these Quaker Chewy Chocolate Chip Bars, I don't pay attention to ingredients just flavor and satisfaction. I am a repeat consumer and plan to buy them again. I bought these at WalMart Store. I would recommend these bars to anyone looking for a Granola bar.
Christina C.
felton, de
When i want some chocolate, i reach for a chewy chocolate chip bar and it satifies me more than when i used to eat much more candy and its healthier for me as well... i love these bars and now they have a 18 count box omg they last 4 days if we are lucky haha
McKenna H.
Love these granola bars and having been buying them for a long time, and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. They have a great taste and are an easy on the go snack. Also good for a quick breakfast before running out the door in the morning. Would recommend!
Megan G.
Federal Way, WA
My kids love these far more than I do. I personally find them just okay in a pinch. They are a bit crumbly and far more full of sugar than I would like. They could be better, but they can also be worse I suppose. They are priced okay which is an upside.
Jessica R.
Commerce City, CO
I love these granola bars! They taste really good, and the chocolate chips are a great addition to them. They are easy to take on the go for a quick breakfast or snack. The one thing that I don't like is they can be a bit sticky and if it's really hot the chocolate chips melt to the package.
Lidia Z.
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else love eating these