BY QUAKER

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

Cyan R.
Tucson
Great to send with my kids on days they're running late or as a snack. I also keep some in my purse for when were out. The kids really like them and they taste good. Keeps hunger at Bay. Wish they were a little healthier. Sometimes we grab the reduced sugar and they taste the same but usually the large packs are these and we get bulk.
Jessica S.
Bowman, SC
My children and I love these! They make such a quick easy snack that you can just grab and eat! They’re super affordable and delicious! I’ve been buying these since they came out! My parents bought them for me since I could eat them at school and at my practices! I now buy them for my kids and it seems they love them as much as I did! I still steal them from my kids though. 😉
Sabrina S.
We love Quaker products! These granola bars are our go to for on the go snacks and my kids love them. There’s not too much chocolate and they don’t get dirty eating them, which is a must for us! They aren’t hard to break apart, but they also don’t fall apart easily which is good. I would absolutely recommend!
Meg M.
Milford, MA
i love chewy granola bars for on the go and for my kids lunches or snacks. they tatse good and are q great brand. they arent too dry or any thing they are awesome!
Alexandra H.
Nashville
I’ve loved these since I was little! The taste is so delicious. I love having some for my snacks because it’s like a candy, but not! Great for being on the go! Price is great, too
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
I like this chewy granola bar which is different from.the crunchiness I'm used to . My son constantly wants to take these to lunch . He loves the sweetness of the chocolate mixed with the salty Ness of the oats and softness of the bar . Just a perfect combo
Katrina W.
Decatur, GA
Healthy snack for my kids and sometimes I can’t help but grab one myself. The chocolate chips make this snack taste good and sweet but the granola keeps it healthy.
Haley R.
Murray, KY
These are my absolute favorite granola bars. I buy a box every time I go to the grocery store. They’re so easy to grab and go, and they taste so soft and yummy. They’re not overly sweet, and it’s enough to keep me satisfied for a while!
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
I really like how these taste, they’re sweet but not extremely sweet. They’re not the healthiest choice but they taste great. I’m sure kids will like these as well as adults. They did meet my expectations and I do recommend them.
Samantha M.
I love chocolate chip chewy bars! I always have one in my bag just in case I feel light headed or need something to hold me over. I have been eating these for years. They now even have them in a bigger size which is even more satisfying!
Lidia Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else love eating these