BY QUAKER #63 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

Tabitha L.
Leon, WV
If you want something super delicious then this is the way to go the perfect snack bar and it's so good and yummy wouldn't regret this and you outta really try it you won't regret like I didn't
Sarai P.
San Francisco, CA
I remember always getting these granola bars as a kid and they are delicious! Perfect size for kids and they aren't too sweet like other chocolate chip granola bars. Great for on the go.
Lauren K.
Nampa, ID
I really enjoy these chewy granola bars. It still has some crunch in it, without being overly crunchy. I honestly love them! Great to just throw in your bag and eat when you get hungry!
Jessica B.
WESLACO, TX
We love these my daughter loves taking these for snack for school. This flavor and the rest are really good. You can find them pretty much any grocery store so that's always good.
Brittany K.
Chagrin Falls, OH
Great tasting granola bars! They come at better price compared to some that are more expensive for less quantity. Definitely a favorite go to snack for a sweet tooth!
Myriel T.
Marrero, LA
When I was little I always loved them but as I got older they disappeared so I would go all over but no one has them I would be so happy to receive some of these!
Adenike A.
Camden, NJ
These are my favorite granola bars ever!! I always have one in my purse and the are a great snack to have anytime during the day. I love the chewiness and flavor.
Gwen L.
Bakersfield
These are great snacks. They are the perfect size to satisfy my sweet tooth and a great snack for my granddaughter. These make it on my grocery list every time!
Vanessa K.
San Marcos, CA
While these are tasty, they are not very healthy. High sugar content and do not keep you full for very long. There are healthier granola bar options out there.
Karla R.
This bars are great, the taste is good, the package is compact, light easy to use, like that has chocolate chips, they bring you a lot of energy in your day.
Lidia Z.
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert
Who else love eating these