BY QUAKER #8 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

Katie A.
Bartlesville, OK
Best granola bars! I have a huge box in my pantry and it’s so easy to grab one and drop it in my purse or backpack on the way out the door. A great chocolatey snack throughout the day and perfect paired with fresh fruit!
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
The classic Chewy granola bar! I’ve loved these forever and they always satisfy your craving for something sweet or just need a snack! I’ve bought so many boxes of these over the years, I definitely recommend these!
Jenny S.
These are always handy snacks to have. They are easy and do the job in filling you enough to hold off until your next meal. I have a stash in my desk all the time and are so tasty. They even help satisfy sweet tooth cravings.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
I buy these for my boys and they absolutely love them. They are chewy so no problems with that. I’ve tried them and they are great! I love the oatmeal taste to them with a little chocolate chip. I would recommend. Great for a after school snack.
Samantha E.
Barnegat, NJ
Classic. Delicious. Reliable. These always seem to stand the test of time and have been always perfectly edible at any situation. Camping, vacations, I’ve even flown with these in my carry on! I love these things.
Marisa P.
Springboro, OH
These have been my number one go to snack for years. They’re small enough to be just a little snack but filling enough to hold you over. And they’re sweet without being too unhealthy.
Liz D.
Staple for my kids lunches and sometimes even breakfast for myself. The kids call the chocolate chips mini kisses like Hershey kiss drops. The consistency of the chewiness is delicious.
Shelby R.
Bryan , TX
Quaker chocolate chip granola bars are my absolute FAVORITE. These are so so good, I love them! I’m not sure how healthy they are but I will always have them as a snack! Very good.
Cyan R.
Tucson
Great to send with my kids on days they're running late or as a snack. I also keep some in my purse for when were out. The kids really like them and they taste good. Keeps hunger at Bay. Wish they were a little healthier. Sometimes we grab the reduced sugar and they taste the same but usually the large packs are these and we get bulk.
Kelsey M.
Secaucus, NJ
These are a childhood classic and a favorite quick small snack. I never feel guilty eating these and the taste is always on point. The only complaint is that I can never only eat one, they’re that good.
Lidia Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else love eating these