BY QUAKER

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

Kelly E.
Hare Bay, NL
I buy these for the kids all the time for school since they are peanut free. Our school is picky on what the kids are allowed to bring even it if is peanut free, this is an approved product and the kids love it!!
Nicole v.
The perfect amount of chocolate chips in every bite. My 2 year old daughter gets excited when I open her a "cookie" and I can get excited knowing it's healthier than giving her an actual cookie
Jennah M.
Winnipeg, MB
These are the best chocolate chip granola bars. I've tried the Kirkland ones (which taste like chemicals) these ones are great for a peanut free option.
Bethany  L.
I really enjoy these because I find them as a great snack when you need a pick me up. I keep them in my purse for when I want something sweet.
Kimberly W.
Maple Ridge, British Columbia
My kids like taking these bars in their lunches for snack. They taste good and are convenient. My kids say the taste just like s'mores :)
janine r.
Holyrood, NL
I'm a teacher, and most school I work in are peanut-free. These are great to throw in my bag for a quick snack and they taste great!
Catherine B.
Moncton, NB
I buy these to put into the kids lunches. I have one that doesn't eat that good, so I'm happy she eats these. They taste good.
Tatiana O.
Desde pequeña he consumido esta marca y el chocolate me encanta . Así que esta es una combinación maravillosa para mi paladar.
Karla V.
calgary
These are honestly my favourite snacks when I go out and I bring my lunch with me they're so good and I highly recommend this
Breanna P.
Fort Wayne, IN
To me, these are super dry and not really filling. Never have been a fan of these. Always my last option for a snack.
Lidia Z.
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else love eating these