BY QUAKER #63 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

Tatiana O.
Desde pequeña he consumido esta marca y el chocolate me encanta . Así que esta es una combinación maravillosa para mi paladar.
Karla V.
calgary
These are honestly my favourite snacks when I go out and I bring my lunch with me they're so good and I highly recommend this
Giovanna M.
São Paulo
Ótimo para levar para a escola e para o trabalho, cabe na bolsa e mochila, super gostoso!
Isme L.
Just taste de feeling , because is an exciting experience , easy to find it in Walmart
Nicole v.
The perfect amount of chocolate chips in every bite. My 2 year old daughter gets excited when I open her a "cookie" and I can get excited knowing it's healthier than giving her an actual cookie
janine r.
Holyrood, NL
I'm a teacher, and most school I work in are peanut-free. These are great to throw in my bag for a quick snack and they taste great!
Coleen M.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I really love Quaker Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars, oh my they are so tasty & not high in calories either. they are a great treat or a great snack. I buy these all the time!! Yes I get mine at Walmart, that's where they are the cheapest!! :)
Lidia Z.
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert
Who else love eating these