BY QUAKER #66 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

Angie O.
Spokane, WA
I love the Quakers brand. Anytime I go to the grocery store these are always my first choice snack for my family. I love the wide variety of flavors and the price is fair!
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
I loved these first. They were on sale at target for $3 for $6. I brought these home and my son began eating them. Now I bit boxes of these because of him and I. Would definitely recommend this.
Melissa L.
These are great quick breakfast snack for me and my children when we are on the run. They have great flavor and almost feel like your having a sweet treat in the morning. They have been very helpful during my pregnancy.
Brittany S.
Hillsville, PA
These granola bars are delicious and chewy. They have a great flavor and texture. They are probably my favorite brand. I usually purchase from Wal-Mart.  I will continue to buy this product.
Jennifer L.
Binghamton, NY
Quaker granola bars are my favorite snack to have on the go. It's chewey chocately taste is so good. My kids always have them for school. Definitely would recommend to family and friends.
Betsy C.
BUENA VISTA, VA
I buy these in the biggest box Walmart sells. They go pretty quickly in my house. Everyone loves them. I love that they are decently priced but also good to have as snacks on the go.
Stephanie U.
Germantown, MD
So delicious! A great quick grab - out the door kinda snack. I buy these every week. The only problem is it's hard to eat just one! Not too pricey. Reasonable and better than other brands.
Eve M.
Ripon, CA
I've been eating these for as long as I can remember and I'm eating one of these right now. It's a nice 100 calorie snack that is filling and tastes great, so yes, I will keep buying them.
Alexandra E.
The chocolate chip granola bars are the best flavor of the other varieties. I like that this granola bar is not messy; it does not crumble everywhere and is easy for on-the-go snacking.
Marisa P.
Springboro, OH
These have been my number one go to snack for years. They’re small enough to be just a little snack but filling enough to hold you over. And they’re sweet without being too unhealthy.
Lidia Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else love eating these