BY QUAKER #48 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

Audra H.
Salyersville, KY
Love these! I'm not a fan of granola bars, at all. However, I love ANYTHING chocolate chip so these are perfect for me! I usually keep them in my purse, to have a snack on the go! I would highly recommend these. I have been a repeat customer of these! Great product.
Julie K.
This is one granola bar that makes its way on my shopping list every week. We love to take this convenient snack to travel ball practices, tournaments, and all of the events in between. A tasty snack that gives you the fuel needed to keep on pushing to be your best.
Raven C.
Elma, WA
I like these there good just no wowing like other granola bars have been for me. They can be messy and crumbs get every where. I don't really have a problem with ingredients I just prefer organic foods. I don't really who recommends granola bars to any one so maybe not.
Tori S.
Good to give to the kids and adults alike! Lost of chocolate. Satisfying considering the amount of calories that they have in them. Totally worth the cost and the size of them. My kids love them and will eat them everyday!
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Angie O.
Spokane, WA
I love the Quakers brand. Anytime I go to the grocery store these are always my first choice snack for my family. I love the wide variety of flavors and the price is fair!
Brittany S.
Hillsville, PA
These granola bars are delicious and chewy. They have a great flavor and texture. They are probably my favorite brand. I usually purchase from Wal-Mart.  I will continue to buy this product.
Melissa L.
These are great quick breakfast snack for me and my children when we are on the run. They have great flavor and almost feel like your having a sweet treat in the morning. They have been very helpful during my pregnancy.
Jennifer L.
Binghamton, NY
Quaker granola bars are my favorite snack to have on the go. It's chewey chocately taste is so good. My kids always have them for school. Definitely would recommend to family and friends.
Stephanie U.
Germantown, MD
So delicious! A great quick grab - out the door kinda snack. I buy these every week. The only problem is it's hard to eat just one! Not too pricey. Reasonable and better than other brands.
Lidia Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else love eating these

back