BY QUAKER #63 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

Felicia L.
Bountiful, UT
These are a good quick grab for an on the go snack or breakfast. Not super filling though. Kids love them however, and husbands.
Adriana A.
Saint Louis, MO
These bars are great. Tasty, chocolatey and healthy. Awesome at breakfast time and as a midnight snack ;D
Sandra L.
Greenbank, WA
Do you love chocolate? Do you love chocolate that comes in little Chips? Do you enjoy granola? Then this is the treat for You!
Stacy H.
Franklin, WI
I love these..taste great.. I Eat them every morning, usually on my way to work.. I also sometimes have them as a snack because I don't have time at work to eat.. Quick for on the go!!
Lizzie L.
JBER, AK
Definitely my MVP product. These things are a necessity in my life. They are great for on-the-go snacking, and they are great for lazy around the house snacking. I probably eat way too many of these because they are just that good!
Ellie M.
Reno, NV
I've been eating these since I was a kid, yummy, not too expensive, and not bad for you! Such a great snack, especially for on-the-go!
meg s.
Cottage Grove, Mn
Very tasty! I like that they are chewy. The sugar content was way to high to consider these healthy with my diet though.
Lindsay H.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
I really enjoy these for a little snack throughout the day! The other kinds they make are good as well! I like how they are only 90 calories, and are healthy for you! I like a little chocolate throughout the day! I don't feel as guilty when I eat these!
Amanda M.
Bridgeville, DE
Best ever.... My son has to have these every morning and they are great for a snack through the day .
Iddet M.
These are great bars, especially if your watching your health. The best part about these bars is that they are sweet and crunchy. It's great for when your trying to keep healthy and in shape but don't want to eat a piece of cake when your craving something sweet. The chocolate chips are great and there's plenty of them in one bar.
Lidia Z.
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert
Who else love eating these