BY QUAKER

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

Amber W.
S Salt Lake, UT
These are so classic. My kids are always thrilled when we have these at snack time. I am, too! They are sweet, filling, and I don't feel terrible offering them with some fruit as a snack in the afternoons.
Peyton P.
Nixa, MO
It's a great on the go snack and is definitely chewy. The chocolate chips are so yummy and the flavor is awesome. We buy these all the time and they are so delicious. I love this brand of granola bars.
Ashlee T.
Apple Valley, CA
We buy Quaker Chewy bars on the regular! They are my three year old daughter's favorite snacks, and are perfect for grabbing on the go. I think they are a very good price especially when Target has them on sale for $2 per box!
Delcy P.
They are tasty and very easy for on the go. I purchase these at local markets ( ACME, BJs, Walmart and etc). They sell a variety of flavors so if you don't like chocolate they have peanut butter.
Elizabeth O.
Ogden, UT
These are so so yummy I love to have them in the morning when I'm running late or even at evening for a snack. I'm not sure if they're very healthy because of the sweets but here definitely good.
Yvette O.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love the chocolate chip granola bar. Its very chewy and its great for when you are in a rush. The calories are not so high but its very sweet. I think the price is in the middle. I often eat this when I'm on the run to school.
Audra H.
Salyersville, KY
Love these! I'm not a fan of granola bars, at all. However, I love ANYTHING chocolate chip so these are perfect for me! I usually keep them in my purse, to have a snack on the go! I would highly recommend these. I have been a repeat customer of these! Great product.
Julie K.
This is one granola bar that makes its way on my shopping list every week. We love to take this convenient snack to travel ball practices, tournaments, and all of the events in between. A tasty snack that gives you the fuel needed to keep on pushing to be your best.
Raven C.
Elma, WA
I like these there good just no wowing like other granola bars have been for me. They can be messy and crumbs get every where. I don't really have a problem with ingredients I just prefer organic foods. I don't really who recommends granola bars to any one so maybe not.
Tori S.
Good to give to the kids and adults alike! Lost of chocolate. Satisfying considering the amount of calories that they have in them. Totally worth the cost and the size of them. My kids love them and will eat them everyday!
Lidia Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else love eating these

Walmart