BY QUAKER #63 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

Brandy M.
I love these...they are chewy and don't make a huge mess! My daughter likes too snack on these after school.
angela c.
Anaheim, CA
I love these chewy soft bars. They are great for kids and of course adults who are chocolate lovers. If you haven't tried it yet you are missing out!!
Chandra T.
Ludington, MI
These are perfect for grabbing on the go. I eat one on my work everyday. No other brands compare with the chewiness or flavor.
Ashley O.
Such a good snack if you have kids or just enjoy granola bars. decent price and more of them usually. the chocolate chip is the best but I also really enjoy s'mores!
Valeria  V.
Spicewood, TX
I just love them when I'm on the go I just take one with me
I love them and the flavor and even know they ain't the best of natural they good
Taylor K.
The Quaker Chewy bars are delicious. They're perfect for putting in lunch boxes or just for when you're on the go.
Lauren S.
Benbrook, TX
Great snack or breakfast. Can fit in your bag and is pretty filling. No crumbles and it is yummy! I love buying these in bulk!
Shane G.
Arverne, NY
Oh boy I these would not stay in my house I love quaker chewy products, awesome to have snack on the go.
Amber P.
These are awesome on the go snacks! They taste very delicious! My son is a very picky eater so I was excited to see that he would eat them! I also like them very much! Definitely going to buy these again in the near future!
Thikra A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love them!
They are so good and helpful when you are late!
And I am pretty sure that if I had them at home all the time, I won't have a proper meal!
Lidia Z.
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert
Who else love eating these