BY QUAKER #63 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

McKenna H.
Love these granola bars and having been buying them for a long time, and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. They have a great taste and are an easy on the go snack. Also good for a quick breakfast before running out the door in the morning. Would recommend!
Christina C.
felton, de
When i want some chocolate, i reach for a chewy chocolate chip bar and it satifies me more than when i used to eat much more candy and its healthier for me as well... i love these bars and now they have a 18 count box omg they last 4 days if we are lucky haha
Frances J.
These are soooo good & my son loves them amd the s'mores ones! Super easy snack and I love that they aren't super crumbly or messy like a lot of granola type snacks. They're super adorable I always buy 3 or 4 boxes at a time and keep a couple in my purse lol
Megan G.
Federal Way, WA
My kids love these far more than I do. I personally find them just okay in a pinch. They are a bit crumbly and far more full of sugar than I would like. They could be better, but they can also be worse I suppose. They are priced okay which is an upside.
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
These snacks bars have just right amount of chocolate in them without being to much. They are easy to grab on the go and make a great snack. I love how soft and chewy they are. I always have a box in my cubbard jusy in case.
Amber G.
Middleburg, FL
I have loved the chocolate chip granola bars since my childhood.I buy them now for my family.I wish they were the same size as they were when I was growing up.I like that I can pack them in my beach bag for a go to snack.
Angela S.
The whole famiky lives them. I like to have them in my pantry at all times. I snack on them and eat one for BF sometimes. My son eats like candy. These have a good amount of chocolate chips too. Love them.
Joelyn M.
Hilliard, OH
The kids love these. They are a great snack, not messy, low in calories and quick and easy. I think they taste pretty good, although not filling enough as an adult.

Be careful the chocolate chips fall off!
Denise B.
Brodhead, ky
These are a household favorite. My children love them, nothing better than a healthy snack. Great for on the go families, I just throw them in my purse so we can have them whenever we need a little snack.
Christina S.
Saint Louis, MO
These bars are great to have in your bag for a quick snack if you're out and about. A great little boost of energy is just what could be needed to get you through and these are just perfect for it
Lidia Z.
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert
Who else love eating these