BY QUAKER

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

Katie T.
These granola bars used to be a lot better tasting. They must have changed the recipe, and they're not as good as the were in the past. I still like to have these granola bars on hand to eat as a quick breakfast or snack. They are simple and easy to eat.
Viky P.
Tempe, AZ
This is a must have snack in my house. It's very easy to pack in a diaper bag or throw in my purse. All of my kids enjoy it. It's only 100 calories and I don't feel so guilty giving it to my children.
Danielle B.
Rochester Hls, MI
The Chewy Chocolate Chip used to be good, for some reason now when I buy them they are hard, dry and taste somewhat stale. I open them right when I buy them so they don't sit in my cabinets but It seems like something changed with the recipe.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I buy the big box of these every month when grocery shopping! It's about $5 for the big box from wal mart and there's 24 bars! My kids love these for an after school snack or to pack in their lunches! They taste great! Highly recommend!!
Olivia B.
Bloomington, MN
Good quick snack for kids or sports , a little on the firmer side , the chocolate in them is big enough where you can really taste it you can find them at any store in the cereal isle I'd recommend them good on the go snack
sara s.
Love these. I probably eat a box a week or so. Favorite snack and it's fast. I will continue to purchase the product. It's not very expensive either because you get twenty bars per box. I would definitely recommend to others
Mary A.
Chewy Chocolate Chip Bars are super yummy and satisfying if you're craving a little something sweet or chocolatey without all the guilt. I think it's the perfect snack any time and if you have kids they're a healthy alternative to candy bars or other unhealthy options I can't think of. These are compact and light to travel with so you can stuff them in a bag, lunchbox etc., and take them to the beach, picnics, and even road trips! #Favorites #BackYardBash
PJ D.
These bars taste great and are the perfect size. These are one of our go to snacks in my home. They are very affordable and can be purchased at any local grocery store.
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Quaker Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars are healthy and delicious. These chewy bars have mini chocolate chips, which I prefer rather than big or chunks of chocolate chips. The package is easy to open and a great snack size for on the go and packing in my husband’s lunch box and my purse. These granola bars contain whole grains, and no high fructose corn syrup. It is a tasty option for when you want something sweet, but not too sweet and healthy.
Alicia G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Family's favorite choice for granola bar for the kids. The value packs are the perfect choice for kids to grab n go. The kids say they taste good and great size for snack or breakfast. Repurchase for my family always.
Lidia Z.
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else love eating these