BY QUAKER #66 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

Jennifer G.
Lebanon
Absolutely love these little things. Yummy taste and a great quick grab for breakfast on the run. Only thing that would make me happier about these would be if they were a tad bigger. I usually end up eating 2.
Janelle V.
Hutchinson
The large count box is perfect in my household.  There is always some there for quick breakfasts.  My daughter and I are not hungry first thing in the morning, but we can grab a bar for when that hunger does hit.
Jennifer G.
Forest, VA
Chocolate chip granola bars are my favorite. They taste like you're eating a candy bar or a dessert but they are only 100 calories. I would recommend these to anyone who doesn't necessarily like healthy snacking.
Mandy C.
Nashville
I often need an afternoon pick-me-up snack. . . that often leads to a trip to the vending machine for chocolate. This gives me a little chocolate and more ingredients that I feel healthier eating than a Snickers.
Julie O.
Philadelphia, PA
These chocolate chip granola bars are delicious! I would buy these every time I went food shopping when I was in college. I am not a breakfast person so I would eat these in the mornings and even throughout the day. They are a great healthy snack that is still sweet and yummy!
sara s.
Love these. I probably eat a box a week or so. Favorite snack and it's fast. I will continue to purchase the product. It's not very expensive either because you get twenty bars per box. I would definitely recommend to others
maria p.
San Antonio, TX
To me this isn't really a breakfast bar, I eat it mostly as a tasty snack because who can resist the chocolatey treat? I don't usually buy these often but when I do i definetly enjoy eating every single one!!
Sarah M.
Forkland, AL
I really enjoy these granola bars. They are pretty soft and have just enough chocolate to be really good! I eat them for breakfast but I have to eat 2 of them bc they are so tiny. Probably not good for dieting
Breanna B.
This is my favorite granola bar! I absolutely love the packaging that it comes in and the flavor of it! It is such a great value for what you are getting! If you're looking for something healthy and delicious, I would definitely recommend it!
Alexis C.
When I was told I had a blood sugar problem my dr said these would be a great thing to eat every now in then if I was not able to get a meal in. And they are always super yummy! My favorite is the chocolate!
Lidia Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else love eating these