BY QUAKER #63 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

Lauren D.
I keep these in my desk drawer, bag and car for when I need a quick snack. They are good for a quick on the run breakfast if they were slightly larger.
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH
These bars are amazing. They aren't dry like other granola bar brands. They aren't too overbearing with chocolate. Just the right amount.
Madison G.
Warminster, PA
I'm a college student, and these bars are perfect as breakfast, a snack during class, or as motivation in the library. Enjoyable at any time in your schedule!
Michele a.
Romeoville, IL
Great for a quick snack for you or your kids. Quick and easy and the price is great!
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
These granola bars are a great snack for anytime of the day. very convenient to keep in your purse or bag.
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Quaker Granola Bars have been a favorite of mine since I was a kid! These make the perfect snacks to take with you on the go!
Katelyn D.
I have always loved these, then I found the bigger versions of these! Nice job Quaker!
Kassandra  R.
Chula Vista , Ca
I always like to have these in the house. When in a rush and I haven't had time to eat I grab one of these to control my hunger and I'm out! Their sooo good!
Jaymi C.
Midland, MI
I absolutely love these. They are so easy to eat on the go and to carry in my purse if I get hungry throughout the day!
Anne T.
One of my fave on the go snacks. These are so good and healthy for you. I like how chewy they are unlike other granola bars which leaves crumbs everywhere.
Lidia Z.
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert
Who else love eating these