BY QUAKER

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

Kimberly N.
Austin
What can I say besides YUMMMMM!!!!! These granola bar are amazing!! They taste so good and then the mini chocolate chips makes them even better. They're great for a snack, school lunch, or if you're going on a hike. I would highly recommend if you like hints of chocolate. Satisfies you chocolate craving.
Beverly V.
Lubbock, TX
Definitely my favorite granola bars! Once I start eating them, it's like I can't stop. I want one for breakfast, lunch and dinner lol. Love the taste, and love that they don't make a mess of crumbs ! Such a great product!
Angela L.
These are always packed with me wherever I go. The granola bars are the best snack with just enough chocolate and enough granola to make you feel healthy. It has a good source of protein, and I would recommend to anyone!
Vivian L.
These are really sweet. I dont enjoy them as much as i should? I bought a box in Costco and i ended up giving most of them to my friends or to my family when i visited for break . The younger family members seem to enjoy these the most. Too sweet for me i wouldn't buy it again only for a party favor.
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho , NM
Good old classic chocolate chip granola bars that I have known and loved since my childhood. They have never gotten old and probably never will. Great snack to just keep in my purse when I am on the move at work or having a busy day running errands
Olivia B.
Columbia Hts, MN
Good quick snack for kids or sports , a little on the firmer side , the chocolate in them is big enough where you can really taste it you can find them at any store in the cereal isle I'd recommend them good on the go snack
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Although part of me would really like to have slightly more chocolate chips than what these have, I have to admit that I really like them and when I buy a box, it generally only lasts a couple of days. It's not really a breakfast thing, though, but more of a dessert if you ask me.
Hailey W.
Love eating these for breakfast in the mornings that I’m in a hurry! They are delicious and have great flavor! I would recommend buying a box with multiple bars because it’s a little expensive buying just one bar!
Tosha C.
my kids and i are big fans of this granola bar. we have tried others but none seem to compare. the packaging is eye-catching and the price is on point. i will continue to purchase this product regularly!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Family's favorite choice for granola bar for the kids. The value packs are the perfect choice for kids to grab n go. The kids say they taste good and great size for snack or breakfast. Repurchase for my family always.
Lidia Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else love eating these

Walmart