BY QUAKER #22 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

Buy on target.com*
Dulce D.
Red Oak, TX
I really love this and I eat a lot of them in one day . There are so soft and chewy. Sometimes I don't think there healthy but I don't care. I alway take one to school and eat it on the way to school.
Valerie A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These make my husband and I feel like a kid again. They're so delicious. We go through a box like it's nothing. They're our guilty pleasure. There's a long list of ingredients we don't know how to pronounce, so I do plan on looking for a more natural product.
lauren S.
Keeps the granola bar contained and wrapped properly. Easy to unwrap. I’m a repeat customer this is the only kind I buy. Contains oatmeal, chocolate chips. Very tasty and filling for me, not disappointing. I wouldn’t change it. Maybe add some extra chocolate chips or make a double chocolate chip one
Mackenzie J.
These are the best go to snack. I bring them everywhere with me and you can find them at any grocery store and some gas stations. The chocolate flavor is so rich and they are so good for a quick in between meal snack.
Brianna B.
Columbus, OH
These are always my go to granola bar. They are well priced, taste good and are filling. I have consistently bought these since I was in high school and will continue to buy in the future. They have tons of different flavors and I haven't tried one I didn't like!
Jhulianna V.
Lutz, FL
These are my all time favorite granola bars. I love the texture and the chewiness. They can be a little on the pricey side as they are small and I usually eat two in one sitting. The chocolate chip is definitely my favorite flavor and it is energizing during work when I need a snack to keep me going.
Briana W.
Columbiana, AL
It's taste like candy. You would never guess that this is supposed to be healthy for one. It's super sweet. Always cures my craving for something sweet. I always buy mine from Walmart. I definitely eat 1-2 at a time. They are that good. Definitely recommend this
Lindsey P.
I LOVE these! They have a nice ratio of granola to chocolate chips, and are absolutely delicious! I tried Great Value (store brand) version of these and they aren't nearly as good. These are only about a dollar or two more and definitely worth it!
Isabella I.
I love granola bars and I love Quaker! Go to brand for granola bars for as long as I can remember. These are convenient, healthy and wonderfully delicious. Even the pickiest of eaters can snack on these instead of all junk. I will always recommend these.
SHANTEL S.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I live off these granola bars and they're only 5 dollars at Wal-Mart I eat one every morning with my coffee they're soo tasty and they're not all hard or soggy they're chewy and the amount of chocolate chips on them is perfect definetly my favorite snack
Lidia Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else love eating these