BY QUAKER #8 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

Jaden R.
I think that these bars are very good in flavor, but I feel like they are not as healthy as other bars. These bars are good for kids who want a "treat" in their lunchbox for school. I do love the taste of these bars though the combination of chocolate and oats is very tasty.
Jillian F.
Vine Grove
I feel like this is the "original" granola bar. Everyone is familiar with this brand, if you've never heard of Quaker then where have you been? This is the OG granola bar. I've never had problems with this granola bar, but due to the high calorie count I stick to my 90 calorie granola bars.
Tommy W.
Sylacauga, AL
Quaker chewy chocolate chip granola bars are a great choice for hiking and camping trips with my kids. They love them and they are a welcome treat during high activity hiking trails and other strenuous activities.
Carlie H.
I have eaten so many of these Quaker Chewy Chocolate chip granola bars in my short 17 years of life.The are great as a snack, great just for breakfast if you dont have time or are just lazy like I am. They come in mass quantities which is good because I eat alot of them.
Stephanie O.
I've never liked granolas but when I came across the Quaker chocolate chip granolas they became my only and favorite granola bar . There great for on the go I usually eat granolas often . There very tasty and have mini chocolate chips which add that great flavor to it .
Danielle R.
El Cajon , CA
Yummy!! These are delicious. I've loved these ever since I was a kid myself and now I take them for myself as snacks for when I don't have time to eat or when I'm at work and have a small minute to myself for a snack or two. Very satisfying to me if I don't say so myself
Lotus T.
Seattle, WA
Definitely not a granola bar for those who are looking for a healthy, traditional granola. As a sweet, these are amazing!! Soft, chewy, and just enough chocolate chips to hit the chocolate cravings without being overbearing. Just a bit too sweet.
Bevin M.
Purchase, NY
They taste sort of bitter and there isn't enough chocolate chips in it. I don't really eat it for the healthiness of it. Normally, when I pick a granola bar, I go for the taste and not the ingredients. I wouldn't buy this again. They need to add more chocolate chips.
haley h.
indianapolis
I go through a whole box of these in no time! these are so good and great for on the go or a quick snack! awesome flavor true to packaging and I even love the 25% less sugar and it still tastes great! I am not sure how healthy these are for you.... but will still buy!!
Sandy Y.
My go-to granola bar if I'm in the mood for one. It's sweet and satisfies my sweet tooth. The only con is that it's pretty unhealthy because of the sugars. Also, it does feel a little tiring to chew, but it a lot better compared to other granola bars I've tried.
Lidia Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else love eating these