BY QUAKER

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

faviola s.
San Jose, CA
This lil on the go snacks or breakfast are perfect my 5 year old son absolutely love this and way better snacks delicious and healthy
Samantha M.
Although I'm sad about how small they are, they are perfect to take on the road if you've forgotten breakfast. And they're delicious
Aleshia F.
Oh boy,oh boy how much I love Quaker Chewy Bars. I just can't have one I have to have another. A good snack on the go or whenever. 😊
Ashley B.
I love these, they are affordable and they taste good. If you are looking for a quick breakfast snack, you found the right product
Lori M.
Knoxville, TN
These are great snacks. I use them for my lunch and for quick snacks on the go. One of my favorites for trips to the beach or park.
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA
The chocolate chip will be a classic in my house always. I grew up with them and they won't be leaving our house hold anytime soon.
jennifer L.
Bellflower, CA
We us these for everything and I keep a box at work great taste fast and easy and keeps everyone happy and great for a sweet tooth
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these i throw them in my lunches for work and for the kids lunches. they are a great price and you get a lot for your buck.
Jasmine W.
Auburn, AL
These are a great snack between meals or easy to grab for an On the go breakfast! What I love the most is it doesn't taste healthy
Racquel M.
love these great for when i have to go into work early or have an early class. my mom has been getting me these since i was little.
Lidia Z.
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else love eating these