BY QUAKER

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

Cat S.
N Hollywood, CA
The Quaker chewy chocolate chip granola bars are a perfect to-go snack for busy parents and kids! Great-tasting and only 100 calories per bar.
Valeria  V.
Spicewood, TX
I just love them when I'm on the go I just take one with me
I love them and the flavor and even know they ain't the best of natural they good
Allison P.
My children and I love these granola bars. My boys take them in their snacks to school everyday. The girls and I eat them for snacks at home.
Paras P.
They taste great for being a low fat product. I would recommend them. You would have to eat maybe 2 or 3 to get full they are pretty small.
Raven A.
Loved these as a kid! They are perfect size for small kids & when needing something on the go! :) I like all the different kinds they have!
Allison G.
Nanuet, NY
I buy these in bulk regularly from Costco. You get a good amount for the price. My husband is pickier than I am, but he'll eat these daily.
Rachel R.
Mmm, so good! Love to eat these as a snack or even as breakfast! They are a little sticky but they are so good. S'mores flavor is the best!
Brianna J.
Mankato, MN
These are some of my favorite granola bars! I usually grab one for breakfast as I run out the door to get to work. Convenient and yummy!
Jessica D.
Such a great thing to eat for breakfast for people like myself that don't like breakfast foods. Also great as a snack throughout the day
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH
These bars are amazing. They aren't dry like other granola bar brands. They aren't too overbearing with chocolate. Just the right amount.
Lidia Z.
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else love eating these