BY QUAKER #22 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

Buy on kmart
Nicola C.
Byrdstown, TN
Another family favorite! These are the perfect snack without being overly sweet, but you still get that bite of chocolate. Love the big box option, as these go pretty quickly at my house! They are affordable and perfect to throw in the lunch box or eat on the go! Quaker® Chewy Granola Bars Chocolate Chip
Bailey J.
Jacksonville , NC
All time favorite cereal bars. Great taste. Pretty healthy. My son absolutely loves them. So easy to throw in his diaper bag for a snack & go. We buy ours at wal mart. Definitely recommend if you have kids. & as an adult I'll sneak one if I'm haveing a craving & it satisfies without feeling to guilty.
Zarinna D.
These are so good! And they are a great little snack on the go, especially for kids! But they aren't good for you, and the bad outweighs the good in this bar. They aren't suggested if you are going on a diet, or trying to fill up a bit before lunch because these little bars are not filling in the least.
Amanda A.
these literally taste so good. they're not too chocolatey, but they're sweet enough. and the best part about them is that if you're on a diet, they're only 100 calories, so you're not gonna throw all your progress away just because you ate one or two. i love these and they're always in my cabinet.
Maria K.
Cleburne, TX
These are my all time favorite granola bars. They're not the healthiest, but man they are DELICIOUS. I find the value family pack, which has 20 granola bars, for less than $5 at my local grocery store which is a great value pack in my opinion. I love them, my little cousins love them too which is awesome since kids can be picky. I definitely recommend.
Cheyenne C.
Trappe, MD
Love these granola bars even though they are a little on the pricey side. My favorite is the chocolate peanut butter. They taste great and are nice and soft. The smores flavor are sometimes so soft that they fall apart!
Tanner S.
Oh I could eat these all day everyday. So delicious! I always have these on hand. Perfect for kids and adults for a nice not super bad snack! Very affordable but you'll go through a box before you even know it!
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
These granola bars are amazing and taste great. A perfect snack for when you come home from the gym. I always have to have granola bars stacked at my house they are a must have product in my pantry. I love these.
Brittani P.
I have been eating these for my whole life. I get the variety pack most of the time. So really all the flavors are the best. Their great for a little snack when u need it. They taste great and are good for you.
Kelly M.
I like the Quaker Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars because they are a good size and easily fit in any purse I may be carrying. They are a great snack and I prefer them over other granola bars that are crunchy and sometimes hard to bite into. They come in a variety of flavors as well.
Lidia Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else love eating these