BY QUAKER #63 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

Kaylee M.
Oceanside, Ca
Love these! They are so yummy. They definitely are awesome for a snack especially for lunches of if you're on the go and need something quick to snack on!
Aleshia F.
Oh boy,oh boy how much I love Quaker Chewy Bars. I just can't have one I have to have another. A good snack on the go or whenever. 😊
Karen F.
Orlando , FL
I bought a box of these to try and I didn't love them.
They tasted a little bland to me, a little too chewy for my taste, I felt like they were too sugary, too chewy and too small.
Kaitlyn H.
Fremont, CA
I absolutely can't get enough of S'mores so I had to try these out and they are my favorite of all. Maybe except for if they had plain. Perfect amount of chocolate and marshmallows!
Shelby C.
Corvallis, OR
Quaker granola bars are a little small but so good. They make a good morning to-go breakfast or snack and have a good variety of delicious flavors.
Rachel R.
Mmm, so good! Love to eat these as a snack or even as breakfast! They are a little sticky but they are so good. S'mores flavor is the best!
Brianna J.
Mankato, MN
These are some of my favorite granola bars! I usually grab one for breakfast as I run out the door to get to work. Convenient and yummy!
Needles, CA
These are the best snacks when you are on the go or even if your not on the go they are so addictive to eat that's how yummy they are
R S.
Daytona Beach, FL
This is a very good on the go snack! Has lots of protein... I always keep one in my purse/bag.. would recommend and kids love them!
Paras P.
They taste great for being a low fat product. I would recommend them. You would have to eat maybe 2 or 3 to get full they are pretty small.
Lidia Z.
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert
Who else love eating these