BY QUAKER

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

Thikra A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love them!
They are so good and helpful when you are late!
And I am pretty sure that if I had them at home all the time, I won't have a proper meal!
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Loves these so much such an easy snack that you can literally just throw in your pocket and purse my son loves them they are great for school lunches
Shelby C.
Corvallis, OR
Quaker granola bars are a little small but so good. They make a good morning to-go breakfast or snack and have a good variety of delicious flavors.
Jessica G.
My kids love these granola bars and I love that I can give them a snack from a trusted brand. Great value for a great snack or breakfast on the go!
Jane M.
Quakertown
Great snack. Only 100 calories. Pretty sweet, so if your craving sweets without the guilt, these are perfect. Always have a box in my desk at work.
Perla R.
These chewy chocolate chip granola bars taste so yummy! I like to keep a few in my bag should my kid want a quick snack when we are out and about.
Marifer R.
These granola bars serve as a perfect snack! They are tasty and you get a chocolate chip in every bite. They aren’t messy and are really chewy :)
Natasha B.
Kingsland, ga
This is a perfect on the go snack! Protein, chocolate and energy boosting! We bought these from Walmart. They are a must keep in the house item.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this snack.. its just right . A lil chocolates chips and toped with peanut. I think it's meat it expectations. Its also nice and chewy.
Jenna C.
I love Quaker chewy granola bars! They are perfect for snack time or packed lunches. They also come in a wide variety of flavors to chose from.
Lidia Z.
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else love eating these