BY QUAKER

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

Sabina S.
Coachella, CA
These are one of my favorite things in the world I love these granola a I can honestly say I found the ones the chocolate goes so good I can eat these all day
Karla R.
This bars are great, the taste is good, the package is compact, light easy to use, like that has chocolate chips, they bring you a lot of energy in your day.
Kassandra  R.
Chula Vista , Ca
I always like to have these in the house. When in a rush and I haven't had time to eat I grab one of these to control my hunger and I'm out! Their sooo good!
Kaylee M.
Oceanside, Ca
Love these! They are so yummy. They definitely are awesome for a snack especially for lunches of if you're on the go and need something quick to snack on!
Anne T.
One of my fave on the go snacks. These are so good and healthy for you. I like how chewy they are unlike other granola bars which leaves crumbs everywhere.
Roy r.
Novi, MI
Ilove this granola bar s and I would love to get them and share the m. With friend s and family to review and they can let there friend s no about the m
Janet H.
I like these. They are a reminder of my childhood and the lunches my mom packed for us. Nice chewy texture with just the right amount of chocolate chips.
Courtney H.
Dallas, TX
I love these. If I'm craving a cookie, I grab one of these instead. Doesn't fall apart, great price, and great taste. Could get an update on packaging.
Lauren D.
I keep these in my desk drawer, bag and car for when I need a quick snack. They are good for a quick on the run breakfast if they were slightly larger.
angela c.
Anaheim, CA
I love these chewy soft bars. They are great for kids and of course adults who are chocolate lovers. If you haven't tried it yet you are missing out!!
Lidia Z.
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else love eating these