Quaker® Chewy Granola Bars Chocolate Chip

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

My kids love these chocolate Chewy bars for snack everyday. They are only 100calories but 7g of sugar. Can anyone recommend granola bars with less sugar or should I continue to let them eat 1 a day for snack ?
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Start your review of Quaker® Chewy Granola Bars Chocolate Chip!
How would you rate this product?
Jonesboro, AR
I have to have a little chocolate in everything and this is a great granola bar to just grab on the go to give you that little boost of energy you need if you don't have time to sit down and have a full meal. Its not the healthiest brand of breakfast/snack bar but it tastes great and has bars with less fat if you're looking for that. It also has just the right amount of chewiness to it.
Stockbridge, GA
Quaker® Chewy Granola Bars Chocolate Chip uploaded by Keysha M.
I loveeeeeee these granola bars! I tried the chocolate chip dips and went back to get some of these regular chocolate chip bars! I have to be careful not to binge eat these when I get the 30 count box! My favorite breakfast food with fruit! Quaker® Chewy Granola Bars Chocolate Chip are low calorie snacks and great on the go! I definitely recommend!
Saint Peters, MO
These chewy granola bars have been a family favorite for years. They are perfect size for kids lunches, or a snack to toss in my purse. I like the chewy version for on the go, over the crunchy granola bars, because there’s less mess. The chocolate flavor adds a perfect amount of sweetness, for the kids to feel like they’re a treat. I recommend.
Vidor
I can't believe these things!!! My step sons aren't healthy snackers but they absolutely love these Quaker bars it's an on the go healthy sweet snack we buys these every time we find them if you have a kid that's needs a healthy snack this is the best trick for them you have to try them they're so good you forget they're healthy
Amesbury, MA
Since I was a kid we’ve always had this product in my house. They’re definitely a good snack for children, but there are much better options of granola bars for adults. Especially since these don’t offer much nutritional value or exquisite flavor. I would recommend this product if you have children in your household.
Kent , WA
These granola bars are so tasty and it makes you want to keep eating them they are so good. They are sweet but no to sweet and they chocolate chip ratio does not overpower the great taste. The only con is that they are really small and to get your fill you have to eat like 4 in one sitting. Defiantly could be bigger!
Alamogordo
chewy bars are one of the best snacks you can have their healthy and also have a little sweetness to them, as known as adding the chocolate chips, I love this product and there's nothing you can improve. They have chocolate, chips and granola, and there's nothing else I can add because they're so good
East Haven
This is my favorite kind of granola bar. They taste like chocolate chip cookies in a granola bar form. I like to crush them up and eat them in my smoothie bowl. They scare delicious and I0/10 recommend especially if you ply sports. They’re easy to grab in the morning or if your late for a game.
Mississippi
I really like these as a quick snack to start my day. They fill me up and I like the little bit of added sweetness from the chocolate chips. My favorite is the chocolate coated bars but that product wasn't available to review. It's probably healthier to get these with less chocolate as well.
Santa Monica, CA
These will always hold a special place in my heart! Getting up before my parents, climbing up on counter and getting one out before watching cartoons on the couch... rolling the wrapper from the bottom up as I ate. Great snack, breakfast on the go or if you want a healthier sweet choice.