BY QUAKER #63 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

Mary A.
Chewy Chocolate Chip Bars are super yummy and satisfying if you're craving a little something sweet or chocolatey without all the guilt. I think it's the perfect snack any time and if you have kids they're a healthy alternative to candy bars or other unhealthy options I can't think of. These are compact and light to travel with so you can stuff them in a bag, lunchbox etc., and take them to the beach, picnics, and even road trips! #Favorites #BackYardBash
Ruhma S.
Owings Mills, MD
I absolutely love this granola bar! Its true to its name and is actually really chewey and easy to eat. The chocolate chips melt in your mouth and the granola is just as good. The only downside to this is it can sometimes become to smushed if you put it with other things with weight but none the less its a great quick snack! and definitely my #beachbag essential
Sarah G.
Salt Lake City, UT
My go to favorite granola bar. They seemed to have shrunk in size in the past few years, but they're still great for tossing in your purse for a snack or including in the kids lunches. They're far from healthy with a decent amount of sugar, but as long you don't eat the whole box in one sitting they're still great for a quick on the go snack.
Cynthia R.
Gainesville, FL
I mean I used to LOVE this as a child. They are by no means bad now, but instead they are just okay. If I want a granola bar now I rather have one that is filled with nuts or other things. This is a straight forward granola bar with chocolate chips! Not bad but better sized for a kids snack than an adult one.
Dana A.
Waukesha, WI
Such an easy grab and go snack for an early morning or a quick snack. It tastes great and travels well. I regularly have granola bars in my house and always make sure to have a few in my bags or at my desk at work and I typically always go with Quaker, seeing that they are a reliable brand.
LeAnn H.
This is the perfect snack to add to a lunch box or keep in your car or purse for that mid afternoon slump. It has just enough power to keep you going through the rest of your hectic day, but now they have them with 25% less sugar and the taste GREAT!! Perfect snack for any age
Chelsea M.
I've been eating these since I was a kid and I still love them today! They're great for holding off hunger between meals and can satisfy my sweet tooth too. I wish they were a little bigger, but I love how easy they are to carry around in your purse/bag throughout the day :)
Jennie F.
Rio Linda, CA
Yum yum and yum. Only downsize is their ever decreasing size and when the box is empty. Always a great variety and go to snack for when the kids get home from school. I love how it's a well balanced snack because really, how easy is it to get kids to eat their oats?
Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA
I love these Quaker Chewy Chocolate Chip Bars, I don't pay attention to ingredients just flavor and satisfaction. I am a repeat consumer and plan to buy them again. I bought these at WalMart Store. I would recommend these bars to anyone looking for a Granola bar.
Sarah R.
Hamilton, OH
These bars are great for when you're on the go. They are literally the only granola bar my boyfriend will eat. They are low in calories and still taste great. The best part is that they will hold you over until your next meal. I would recommend these to anyone.
Lidia Z.
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert
Who else love eating these