BY QUAKER #22 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

Buy on Target*
Christine B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I take medicine everyday and most of the time I don't feel like a meal or anything heavy in my stomach in the morning, so I discovered these! 1 or 2 is perfect for getting a little something in your tummy, especially when your in a hurry and it's real easy to throw a couple in your purse when you head out. Quaker® Chewy Granola Bars Chocolate Chip
Disciple S.
Florida
These are delicious. I honestly prefer just the chocolate chip ones over the ones added with peanutbutter. It’s a very light snack, low in calories and easy on the stomach. Has grain in it, which makes it better. And overall it’s a good product, it can be a little messy here and there but overall a great product for people. Especially for little kids, healthy healthy healthy
Jessica S.
Bowman, SC
My children and I love these! They make such a quick easy snack that you can just grab and eat! They’re super affordable and delicious! I’ve been buying these since they came out! My parents bought them for me since I could eat them at school and at my practices! I now buy them for my kids and it seems they love them as much as I did! I still steal them from my kids though. 😉
Yulissa E.
I love these granola bars so much. Whenever we would purchase these, I was the one that would attack the whole box. I know you’re suppose to snack on them here and there, but nope I would eat them like a full course meal. They’re so tasty, not too sugary, just the right amount. If you haven’t tried them, I’d say give them a try.
Hayley E.
These are super easy to grab and go! As a college student I always have early morning classes and don’t have time for a meal until hours later when I’m home. I always grab a few in the morning (and of course always have them in my book bag/purse) and snack on them between classes! And helps that they are so yummy! 😍
Marcella T.
Metairie, LA
I love these! I always have these in my cabinet because they are perfect for either breakfast or as a snack! They only have 100 calories too! The Quaker brand also sells a peanut butter flavor but I like the taste of these better. I've tried other brands but I keep coming back to these! These are a staple!!
Nduoma M.
These are my all time favorite granola bars. They are so soft, so chewy, and oh so delicious. I absolutely love chocolate chips and they taste so good in granola bars. This is the perfect after school snack or a snack to pack in your lunch to take to school. I recommend this.
Brooke R.
I absolutely love these. They taste amazing and come in a variety of flavors. It is a light snack so perfect for on the go or in between exercising. It is a healthier snack than most. I personally love these and buy these all the time. They are cheap and yummy!
Annie R.
SHEPHERD, MT
These granola bars are great. They’re very rich, and on the borderline between a snack and a desert. They’re also very filling. I don’t think they’re as healthy as other granola bars, but they’re delicious. I would recommend them to anyone.
Samantha M.
I love chocolate chip chewy bars! I always have one in my bag just in case I feel light headed or need something to hold me over. I have been eating these for years. They now even have them in a bigger size which is even more satisfying!
Lidia Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else love eating these