Quaker Chewy Granola Bars Chocolate Chip

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Chewy Bar from Quaker. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love - from back-to-school to holiday travel and everything in between. Plus, it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it’s no wonder they’re the Official Snack of Winter Break!

I really loved these when I tasted them there very flavorful and you don’t get hungry that easily again I recommend these to everyone I would really love to try them again
My kids love these chocolate Chewy bars for snack everyday. They are only 100calories but 7g of sugar. Can anyone recommend granola bars with less sugar or should I continue to let them eat 1 a day for snack ?
Start your review of Quaker Chewy Granola Bars Chocolate Chip!
Danielle S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Quaker Chewy Granola Bars Chocolate Chip uploaded by Danielle S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Quaker BIG chewy bars are wonderful! They are 60 percent larger than the regular bar! Fresh and awesome snack for on the go!
Wesley H.
Alamosa, CO
Quaker Chewy Granola Bars Chocolate Chip uploaded by Wesley H.
We love these! My son especially! Love that there's no High Fructose. Soft and chewy! So good! Recommend you try them!!!
Amanda C.
Athens
Quaker Chewy Granola Bars Chocolate Chip uploaded by Amanda C.
Purchased at: Kroger
These are great snacks i like to just grab on my way out the house. They taste like a sweeter version of nature valleys granola bars. It meets my expectations with an easy snack. Yes, I would most definitely recommend to others.
Brianna G.
Kingsville, TX
Quaker Chewy Granola Bars Chocolate Chip uploaded by Brianna G.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Easily a quick favorite. Sweet but not overly chocolate. Nice and chewy. Only 100 calories. Throw it in your purse, leave some in the car, add them to your kids backpack/lunchbox. Snacking made easy.
Alex L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a great snack for people who want to be "healthy" but not at the same time. It's really tasty and easy snack to reach for. Overall it's affordable and has a great taste.
Makayla R.
Perfect On the go snack! It definitely tames hunger when you're out and about. Good snack to just throw in your purse
Cynthia R.
Gainesville, FL
I mean I used to LOVE this as a child. They are by no means bad now, but instead they are just okay. If I want a granola bar now I rather have one that is filled with nuts or other things. This is a straight forward granola bar with chocolate chips! Not bad but better sized for a kids snack than an adult one.
Bella R.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Costco
I really like these, they make me feel healthy lol. I don’t really like chocolate but the chocolates in these are so good and chewy.
Natasha S.
Eolia
Recently discovered these and my family is loving them so far. Didn't expect them to be as yummy as they are.
Juliana J.
Wilson, NC
Just so simple and easy to throw into my purse or bag and if my sugar low helps alot.Just small choclaty pieces with good semi sticky granola.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lali V.
Wilmington, DE
il y a un an
Quaker Chewy Granola Bars Chocolate Chip ?can i get a simple of this?
Patricia K. il y a 4 mois
I don't have samples of these, but you can contact the company and request coupons.