BY QUAKER #86 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

Yulissa E.
I love these granola bars so much. Whenever we would purchase these, I was the one that would attack the whole box. I know you’re suppose to snack on them here and there, but nope I would eat them like a full course meal. They’re so tasty, not too sugary, just the right amount. If you haven’t tried them, I’d say give them a try.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
I like this chewy granola bar which is different from.the crunchiness I'm used to . My son constantly wants to take these to lunch . He loves the sweetness of the chocolate mixed with the salty Ness of the oats and softness of the bar . Just a perfect combo
Sarah [.
These are the best chocolate chip granola bars I have ever had. They are a quick and yummy breakfast eapecially when on the go. They don’t make a mess and are so tasty!
Sydney C.
Goleta , CA
I used to love these bars when I was little. they have a great flavor and adequate amount of chocolate chips. However, as I get older I'm finding that these bars are small and not as healthy as some other granola bars. I will still buy these, but only as treats.
Jazznea T.
I use to have like 2 of these every day back in school with a tea, coffee or milk even . These were just another go to quick snack for me. Great taste they even had a Smores one of I'm remembering correctly
hannah d.
I eat these almost every day as a snack before lunch at college! they’re chewy but not too chewy that it just falls apart. there’s not too many chocolate chips but just enough!
Courtney W.
Raleigh , NC
I don't like my kids eating a whole lot of sweets, so when they want "candy" this is a great alternative for them. They do have bits of chocolate but not too much. And it's just big enough to crave their sweet tooth while giving them some nutrients. I would definitely recommend as a snack to have on hand st home.
Nicola C.
Byrdstown, TN
Another family favorite! These are the perfect snack without being overly sweet, but you still get that bite of chocolate. Love the big box option, as these go pretty quickly at my house! They are affordable and perfect to throw in the lunch box or eat on the go! Quaker® Chewy Granola Bars Chocolate Chip
Maria K.
Cleburne, TX
These are my all time favorite granola bars. They're not the healthiest, but man they are DELICIOUS. I find the value family pack, which has 20 granola bars, for less than $5 at my local grocery store which is a great value pack in my opinion. I love them, my little cousins love them too which is awesome since kids can be picky. I definitely recommend.
Samantha S.
Not the healthiest snack option ever but I find the size perfect for attacking a sugar craving and they very soft and hassle free. A lot of bars are either hard and/or are very messy to eat with all of the crumbs that come off. Not this one. I find the chocolate chips the best part ;)
Lidia Z.
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else love eating these