BY QUAKER #86 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nothing gets chocolate lovers cheering like a Chocolate Chip Quaker® Chewy Bar. Every chewylicious bite is packed with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Plus it has 8 grams of whole grains that you will love - it's no wonder they're the Official Snack of Back-to-School!

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real Chocolate Chips
  • 100 calories
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brownsugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract],Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheatflour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Drymilk), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoabutter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp(Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Invertsugar, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Sorbitol,Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*The Nutrition Facts Of Some Club Pack Offerings May Differ. Check Your Label.

Yulissa E.
I love these granola bars so much. Whenever we would purchase these, I was the one that would attack the whole box. I know you’re suppose to snack on them here and there, but nope I would eat them like a full course meal. They’re so tasty, not too sugary, just the right amount. If you haven’t tried them, I’d say give them a try.
Sabrina S.
We love Quaker products! These granola bars are our go to for on the go snacks and my kids love them. There’s not too much chocolate and they don’t get dirty eating them, which is a must for us! They aren’t hard to break apart, but they also don’t fall apart easily which is good. I would absolutely recommend!
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
I like this chewy granola bar which is different from.the crunchiness I'm used to . My son constantly wants to take these to lunch . He loves the sweetness of the chocolate mixed with the salty Ness of the oats and softness of the bar . Just a perfect combo
Haley R.
Murray, KY
These are my absolute favorite granola bars. I buy a box every time I go to the grocery store. They’re so easy to grab and go, and they taste so soft and yummy. They’re not overly sweet, and it’s enough to keep me satisfied for a while!
Sydney C.
Goleta , CA
I used to love these bars when I was little. they have a great flavor and adequate amount of chocolate chips. However, as I get older I'm finding that these bars are small and not as healthy as some other granola bars. I will still buy these, but only as treats.
Jazznea T.
I use to have like 2 of these every day back in school with a tea, coffee or milk even . These were just another go to quick snack for me. Great taste they even had a Smores one of I'm remembering correctly
hannah d.
I eat these almost every day as a snack before lunch at college! they’re chewy but not too chewy that it just falls apart. there’s not too many chocolate chips but just enough!
Sarah [.
These are the best chocolate chip granola bars I have ever had. They are a quick and yummy breakfast eapecially when on the go. They don’t make a mess and are so tasty!
Courtney W.
Raleigh , NC
I don't like my kids eating a whole lot of sweets, so when they want "candy" this is a great alternative for them. They do have bits of chocolate but not too much. And it's just big enough to crave their sweet tooth while giving them some nutrients. I would definitely recommend as a snack to have on hand st home.
Nicola C.
Byrdstown, TN
Another family favorite! These are the perfect snack without being overly sweet, but you still get that bite of chocolate. Love the big box option, as these go pretty quickly at my house! They are affordable and perfect to throw in the lunch box or eat on the go! Quaker® Chewy Granola Bars Chocolate Chip
Lidia Z.
When you prefer eat this snack?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who loves these as much as i do
Savanna A.
Long Beach, CA
These are awesome. For kids and adults. They are so good and are perfect little snack When you have a sweet tooth and the perfect size to hold you over before dinner
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else thinks these are addictive to eat
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Who else love eating these