BY QUAKER

Who doesn’t love the taste of caramel and apples together? We sure do! Introducing a new sweet treat from Quaker® Chewy Granola Bars. Our classic whole grain oats are adorned with bits of apple and a smooth caramel flavored drizzle. It’s a delicious combination that the whole family will love.

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brown Sugar,Brown Rice Crisp [Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt,Tocopherols (Preservative)], Whole Grain Rolled Wheat,Soybean Oil, Whole Wheat Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soylecithin, Nonfat Dry Milk, Tocopherols [Preservative]), Cornsyrup, Sugar, Dehydrated Apples, Brown Rice Crisp (Wholegrain Brown Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt,Tocopherols[Preservative] ), Invert Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin,Soybean Oil, Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel And Palm Oil),Sorbitol, Calcium Carbonate, Water, Salt, Natural Andartificial Flavor, Whey, Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Nonfat Drymilk, Vegetable Oil (Canola Or Soybean), Tocopherols(Preservative), Bht (Preservative), Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Citric Acid, Blue 2 Lake.

Marissa G.
These are my favorite bars when I need a snack. They remind me of the Quaker Oats Apple Cinnamon oatmeal I would eat as a child. They are low in calories and are perfect for anyone who has a sweet tooth. If you don't like overly sweet stuff this product may not be for you, but I am a big fan!
Kate L.
Charlotte, NC
You love caramel apples?) you'll love this awesome snack from Quaker! It is really chewy and it has these apple pieces which are just too scrumptious! They are great for a fast snack on the go!
mary p.
Augusta, GA
They are good but not great i am a huge fan of quaker granola bars i buy them all the time i didn't think that it met my expectaions this time i think that if it have another flover with it that it would have been great
Janine C.
Super sweet bars! have a good taste but more a treat than a snack or something filling to hold you over. seem smaller than other Quaker bars.
Chelsea w.
These are sweet! I love caramel apples so this was an interesting treat. Would not purchase daily but every now and then it's different.
Christy S.
Riverdale, GA
My son has to take healthy snacks to school, so I've been trying new things. He likes granola bars but did not care for this flavor.
Lacy S.
Waldron, IN
Love the caramel apple flavor! Great for a quick snack and makes me think of everything fall! I need a pumpkin one asap too!
Stacey L.
This is the best granola bar ever. I love the caramel addition. It's nice and sweet. It also keeps me full for a good while.
Jessica B.
Vance, AL
I love the chewy granola bars. These taste so good. I like anything that is caramel apple flavored so these are amazing.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
These are great for an on the go snack or just something quick for breakfast! The flavor is great too!