Quaker® Chewy Granola Bars Birthday Cake uploaded by Em D.

BY QUAKER

Celebrate delicious fun when you bite into the all-new Quaker® Chewy Birthday Cake Granola Bars! Made with 8 grams of whole grains, sweet candy chips and sprinkles, this wholesome snack also has no high fructose corn syrup. Finally! You can have your cake and eat it, too!

• 100 Calories
  • 8 Grams Of Whole Grains Per Serving
  • No High Fructose Corn Syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brown Sugar, Brown Rice Crisp (Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt), Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheat Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Nonfat Dry Milk), Brown Rice Crisp (Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt), Corn Syrup, Sugar, Invert Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of Corn Starch, Sorbitol, Calcium Carbonate, Palm Kernel Oil, Water, Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel And Palm Oil), Salt, Soy Lecithin, Nonfat Dry Milk, Natural Flavor, Molasses, Palm Oil, Confectioner's Glaze, Dextrin, Titanium Dioxide, Carnauba Wax, Annatto And Tumeric Color, Corn Oil, Tocopherols (Preservative), Bht (Preservative), Beet Juice, Beta Carotene, Red Cabbage Juice, Citric Acid.

• How much sodium does it have and is it good?2 Answers
Courtney A.
Frederick, MD
If anyone loves birthday cake flavored things, funfetti cake as much as me you will love these!! Great flavor, very fun looking, perfect for when you are craving something sweet. I love chewy bars they are tasty and a great grab and go snack. This flavor just adds to reasons why I love chewy bars. Also no high fructose corn syrup, and 8g of grain is great. At 100 calories and 75mg of sodium it's better than eating a slice of cake or cookie :)
keli s.
Catonsville , MD
Sooo disappointed I really am into flavor and I brought these I couldn't taste a thing nothing so disappointed I'll stick to the peanut butter and cookies n cream one
Darlene M.
Fayetteville, AR
I absolutely LOVE these cereal bars! I tried them once a few weeks ago and I couldn't stop eating them. They're so tasty and they're perfect for on the go mornings when you're in a hurry! I'll definitely be buying another box the next time I go to the store.
Matt I.
Keyser, WV
These don't taste like birthday cake. In fact, they hardly have any flavor at all. Should be called "Dash of Sugar... Maybe?" Plus they're tiny. Overall, eating one of these granola bars is like doing nothing at all.
Emilee L.
Bristol, TN
Love these for my pool and beach bags, they are sweet but do not typically melt like other sweets. They are semi healthy for you, not as bad as other high sugar sweets on the market today!
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
These do not taste like birthday cake at all. They actually almost taste slightly like strawberry; but definitely not birthday cake. They're still good and I will still eat them until they're finished but I won't buy them again because they definitely don't taste like what I wanted them to taste like.
Stacy S.
2004 reviews
They were not my favorite flavor of granola bars but they were pretty good. There were little on the sweet side and I didn't really think they tasted like birthday cake, but the sprinkles were really cool
Brandon D.
Birthday cake is so delicious. Only thing is that they're sweet, and definitely NOT healthy. High in calories, sugar and sodium, yet no PROTEIN. so
Jacquetta H.
I wish they bring these back in stores because I don't mind drinking these. It taste good and I don't mind letting my Niece eat these 24/7
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
These are not for me at all. It did not taste like birthday cake at all I took one bite and threw the rest away
Kat A.
How much sodium does it have and is it good?