BY QUAKER

-Made with whole grain oats

-Good source of calcium

-Made without high-fructose corn syrup

-0g trans fat

• Are the dipps more filling because of the chocolate coating on ...6 Answers
  • I am genuinely interested in this. What is your favorite flavor o...13 Answers
  • What flavor do you wish Quaker would make? I would like oatmeal c...11 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "But more importantly they are delicious I love the choc chip peanut butter and plain choc chip." in 3 reviews
  • "One of my favorite house snacks to buy ,i can never just have one their soo good , my favorite are the chocolate chip ones ,i find myself buying more than 2 boxes everytime igo to the grocery store (:" in 2 reviews
  • "I've been a long time fan of this brand and these bars!" in 1 review
  • "I love the one with dark chocolate chips." in 1 review
  • "They have more calories than I like for granola bars but they are way better than a candy bar." in 1 review
Emily W.
Foodie Expert
We have been eating these in my house since I was like 7 or 8 and I always used to pack them in my school lunches and they bring nostalgia when I see them. I especially love the chocolate chip ones and I recommend them to anyone especially families
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Foodie Expert
I love the oatmeal bars, theyre small and have great flavor, and come in different flavors, maybe just have different sizes because they go through fast at my house.
Crystal S.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I love these granola bars. All the flavors are good but my favorite is the s'mores flavor. The only thing I would change is how tiny they are. They seem to have continuously gotten smaller with the years. They don't fill you up anymore. I just discovered the BIG bars which I now buy because they are the size of what these were years ago. The only thing about the BIG bars is the pack only has around 5 bars.
Oceana K.
Great Falls, MT
My kids loves these granola bars! They're a great snack to have in hand when I'm running errands and don't have time to grab lunch. Or when dinner might be a little late on a busy day. They're also my go to snack to pack when I'm headed out for a road trip. Definite staple in our house.
Lacy G.
Ephrata
I like these, but they get to sweet and can only eat one every month. They sure do last in this house, if we have company over, I tell them they can eat these or the chips.(Such a good host) I like how they have tiny choc. chips in them though. I but these once every few months.
Lourdes E.
Doral, FL
This product has impacted on the way, because I can be very hungry and not have time to eat anything and this helps me to support my day to day, is very healthy, the vitamins and proteins it carries are excellent I recommend 100% Lo best.💚💕😍 GRACIAS
Catherine M.
Springdale, AR
Foodie Expert
I ate these until I burned myself out on them. They're a quick and easy breakfast which I can appreciate as I get up way too early. My only complaint is that they are a little dry. I was hoping for something a little more chewy and soft rather than crumbly and dry.
Michelle H.
Grapevine, TX
Foodie Expert
I love these bars!! All the flavors are delicious! Nice, quick snack for on the go. I tend to keep a couple in my purse just in case I might want em! Maybe they can make a lower cal/healthier one though! I'll eat em no matter what.
These are sooo good, they don't last a day in my house. I give it five stars because of how good it tastes, however, this is more of a candy bar than it is a granola bar. The bars themselves are little and can be eaten in just a few bites.
Ashlee D.
Brooklyn, NY
These are so good. My favorite flavors are the chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin. I like these because they are very soft and easy to chew and I don't have to worry about messing up my brackets since I do have braces.
Wendy H.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite flavor of granola bar? I love the peanut butter!
Vicki W.
South Haven , MI
What is you favorite flavor of granola bar?
Zach C.
Cocoa, FL
I am genuinely interested in this. What is your favorite flavor of granola bars?
Mercedes  B.
Foodie Expert
What flavor do you wish Quaker would make? I would like oatmeal cranberry and honey nut.
Rachel L.
Marion, IN
How many typically come in a box?