Quaker® Chewy® Dipps® Peanut Butter Granola Bars 21 ct Bars uploaded by Allysa H.

BY QUAKER

Brace yourself for a chocolatey peanut butter collision! it's going to be delicious. We'Ve taken your favorite Quaker chewy peanut butter granola bars and dipped them in a rich and chocolatey coating for a decadent treat. It'll be difficult to resist seconds. see more...

Madelyn W.
Bowling Green, KY
I love these granola bars because I think they taste like Girl Scout cookies tagalong once they’re really good they’re pretty good size in a pretty good price and I really like them just because they’re quick snack on the go and then easy to take with me through all the really small so I can put them anywhere if I’m going to airplane going to hotel at your competition school or just bring them to hang out with my friends that’s why I love this bar dipped peanut butter products
Allysa H.
Bauxite , AR
Just tried Quaker Chewy Dipps for the first time in their peanut butter flavor and they are to die for!!! So delicious!! The perfect combo of granola chocolate and peanut butter!! It's like your new favorite candy without being a candy. These are a must try, like immediately.
Katie H.
Lansing, MI
Quaker Chewy Dipps are SO GOOD! I mean, its not a healthy choice by any means but its perfect when you don't want to feel AS bad about having a sweet treat! Its the perfect combination of peanut butter, chocolate and granola! They are also a good size as well.  Just enough to take the edge off. Definitely recommend.
Emily C.
State College
These things are like heathier chocolate bars, probably the next best things to chocolate bars. They can run you a pretty penny, but perfect for chocolate cravings. The chocolate is smooth and creamy and melts in your mouth and the combination with granola actually makes it 10x better than a full chocolate bar.
Christine W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I seriously love these things. These are the perfect snack. They fill you up and taste so good. It was the right amount of peanut butter added as well as chocolate. Be careful because you can eat a lot at once and they are pretty fat LOL.
Kyra S.
A fun twist on your typical granola bar! Love that there's a layer of real peanut butter instead of peanut butter chips and it goes awesome with the chocolate coating. These bars are a great price as well
Lisa M.
Kentucky
These are my "Go-to" when I am having a difficult day or just need a treat. I feel that I am getting a treat but also getting something healthy. I keep some in my purse so I always have a snack.
Kacie R.
Salisbury, MD
I CANNOT BEGIN TO EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LOVE THESE GRANOLA BARS. First off, granola bars are one of my favorite snacks. Second, they're covered in chocolate. Whats not to love!!
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Just tried these last week and the 6ct box only lasted 3 days! They are short, maybe 3.5 inches, but the packaging is longer...maybe to mislead on the actual size. It's a chewy granola bar with a layer of peanut butter, dipped in chocolate. They might as well be a candy bar. But I felt better about eating it since it had all the fiber/complex carb granola. Delicious! Smooth PB.
Tasha M.
College Place, WA
I really do not like these, and I'm a huge peanut butter fan. I think it is the chocolate, it just isn't that good. They are not healthy. They are spendy so I don't want to waste them, so the only way I can get them down is if I put them in the fridge, but they still do not taste that good.