Quaker® Chewy® Dipps® Peanut Butter Granola Bars 21 ct Bars uploaded by Ally H.

BY QUAKER

Brace yourself for a chocolatey peanut butter collision! it's going to be delicious. We'Ve taken your favorite Quaker chewy peanut butter granola bars and dipped them in a rich and chocolatey coating for a decadent treat. It'll be difficult to resist seconds. see more...

Ally H.
Bauxite , AR
Just tried Quaker Chewy Dipps for the first time in their peanut butter flavor and they are to die for!!! So delicious!! The perfect combo of granola chocolate and peanut butter!! It's like your new favorite candy without being a candy. These are a must try, like immediately.
Yolonda W.
Houston , TX
The Quaker Chewy Dipps Peanut Butter Granola Bars are my favorite. I eat them in the morning and sometimes in the afternoon. Always fresh and easy. Plus they are low calorie. And peanut butter is good for you so why not give it a try. I would recommend these if you are looking for an on the go snack. Delicious!
Katie H.
Lansing , MI
Quaker Chewy Dipps are SO GOOD! I mean, its not a healthy choice by any means but its perfect when you don't want to feel AS bad about having a sweet treat! Its the perfect combination of peanut butter, chocolate and granola! They are also a good size as well.  Just enough to take the edge off. Definitely recommend.
Emily C.
State College
These things are like heathier chocolate bars, probably the next best things to chocolate bars. They can run you a pretty penny, but perfect for chocolate cravings. The chocolate is smooth and creamy and melts in your mouth and the combination with granola actually makes it 10x better than a full chocolate bar.
Christine W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I seriously love these things. These are the perfect snack. They fill you up and taste so good. It was the right amount of peanut butter added as well as chocolate. Be careful because you can eat a lot at once and they are pretty fat LOL.
Kyra S.
A fun twist on your typical granola bar! Love that there's a layer of real peanut butter instead of peanut butter chips and it goes awesome with the chocolate coating. These bars are a great price as well
Lisa M.
Kentucky
These are my "Go-to" when I am having a difficult day or just need a treat. I feel that I am getting a treat but also getting something healthy. I keep some in my purse so I always have a snack.
Skyler V.
Probably not the healthiest, but one of my favorite snacks ever. I typically buy it at Walmart. I love to eat these throughout the week as an on the go snack. Pros are it tastes great but cons are that it's probably not the healthiest granola bar.
Kacie R.
Salisbury, MD
I CANNOT BEGIN TO EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LOVE THESE GRANOLA BARS. First off, granola bars are one of my favorite snacks. Second, they're covered in chocolate. Whats not to love!!
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Just tried these last week and the 6ct box only lasted 3 days! They are short, maybe 3.5 inches, but the packaging is longer...maybe to mislead on the actual size. It's a chewy granola bar with a layer of peanut butter, dipped in chocolate. They might as well be a candy bar. But I felt better about eating it since it had all the fiber/complex carb granola. Delicious! Smooth PB.