BY QUAKER

Can't decide on just one variety – how about three? The Quaker Chewy Dipps Variety Pack features three of your favorites – Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter and Cookes & Cream. Everyone deserves a little sweet indulgence now and then. And what could be sweeter than a delicious Quaker Chewy Granola Bar dipped in a tasty chocolatey coating?

• 14ct Dipps Variety Pack

• Is it just me or have these changed over the years?1 Answers
Matthew R.
Dayton
Definitely a great on the go snack. Very filling so it’s something sweet and much healthier then going for a candy bar.The s’mores variety is my favorite. They all are very good though. I would definitely recommend them.
Ashley G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I buy this variety pack everytime I go grocery shopping. They are super affordable and delicious. I like that they come in a variety pack so I can switch up flavors for a fast breakfast. They are a good quick breakfast.
Laura D.
My family loves these and it's a great way to cure a sweet tooth without going over your calorie allowance. I prefer getting them from the wholesale store where I get more in the box for the price because we eat them so often but they are typically less than $4 a box at stop and shop. They have a chewy texture and break a part very easily. Love these!
Emily R.
Jacksonville , TX
These granola bars are the best! Especially since it’s a variety. Pros are the grains cons are the chocolate and sweetness. Very affordable for those who need a sweet tooth definitely would recommend
Kayla W.
My son loves these. I don’t care for them. It’s not what real granola tastes like. I feel that they try to make it more appealing to children. Price wise, it is inexpensive. It’s a quick side snack in a lunch. Breakfast, I don’t feel that it’s a good meal choice, too much sugar.
cera y.
These are one of the favorite snacks in our home they have less sugar and are very tasty. The grown ups get the dipped granola bars for when the sweet tooth comes
rubia g.
west orange, NJ
love this product and my son loves it as well. its great snack for kids and its healthy. i bought it at my local supermarket. its verry delicious. i recomend it specialy to mother for their kids.
Joanna H.
Morehead, KY
Just your basic standard chewy granola bar. The calories are perfect - a nice sweet treat that will not cost you a ton of calories. Fair amount of mini chocolate chips and peanut butter chips. These make a great snack or addition to your lunch.
Kyfar O.
Stratford, TX
Have loved these packs since I was a kid! Now I’m gettin them for my kid and I . My favorites are the s’mores one and regular chocolate chip . My daughter eats all of them
Krystle B.
My daughters absolutely love the smores granola bars. They will fight over them and it's very hard to find the boxes of only smores so I usually buy this variety pack.
Elizabeth S.
Elgin, IL
Is it just me or have these changed over the years?