BY QUAKER

Can't decide on just one variety – how about three? The Quaker Chewy Dipps Variety Pack features three of your favorites – Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter and Cookes & Cream. Everyone deserves a little sweet indulgence now and then. And what could be sweeter than a delicious Quaker Chewy Granola Bar dipped in a tasty chocolatey coating?

• 14ct Dipps Variety Pack

Lisa J.
Love love love these.. One is very filling and such an amazing chocolate taste.. Perfect for the chocolate lovers who want to stay on the healthier side of eating.. Great for on the go and for a lunch snack for the kids.. To top it off it's super yummy.
Lucia S.
Bakersfield, California
Bars are so good I love them. They're good for her if you want a quick snack or to put in a kids lunchbox And come in a different variety of flavors so yes I would definitely would recommend these to anyone for a quick snack or to give to kids
Cailyn E.
These are so yummy. I like the dipped ones a lot better than the regular ones and they are pretty filling. These are great to put in lunches or have for snack or take on trips in the car. They are just all around convenient and delicious.
Vicky M.
I'm much more a fan of the non chocolate covered chewy granola bars. I find the chocolate covering these to seem very artificial tasting.
Jennifer C.
Cartersville, GA
Love this. I love the flavor and how it is an easy to go to and grab. Great flavor. A few times a month i eat this bar
Jade H.
Oceanside , Ca
I love these as snacks for my children . They are great for travel and these are very tasty
Jessica A.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
These granola bars are great. Not only do they taste good but they are super filling!
Gabrielle P.
Cedar Rapids, IA
We absolutely love these to snack on!!! they are great on the go an in a rush!
Ashley C.
La Vergne
I have always loved the variety pack its something for everyone some people like the chocolate chip but I myself love the smores flavored granola bars I always have ever since I was a kid they have Chocolate and mini marshmallows
Emily N.
Hazel Green, AL
Some of the ones in this pack are good and some aren’t as good as others. They are pretty good for you compared to other snack options. They have a great taste that stays with you all day. The price is great.